• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charles Aranguiz

Iceman10

Established Member
GDeep said:
When you take into consideration the adaptation period needed for a guy coming in from South America, him playing Copa America next summer etc, I hope Aranguiz will be part of two mid signings, the other being Schneiderlin.

Despite my comments on the previous page I'm warming to this idea now (he can play out wide as well as central positions, so a good economical utility option), but it has to be in addition, not instead of, Schneiderlin/Kondogbia/X, and that means shifting Arteta and/or Flamini, in addition to likely unfortunate end of the road for Diaby.

fabo

6.51 / 10
yousif_arsenal said:
Dokaka said:
The thought of Arteta starting for Arsenal next season physically hurts me. He was over the hill 12 months ago.

Arteta is gonna leave or will be the bench next season Le Coq took Arteta place in the squad.

Can see Arteta still being here and offering something.

Praying that Coquelin isn't a starter going into next season though, that would be laughable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we bring him in as a Ramires (I know he's a c*nt) type player that could be really great for us. Giving some high intensity in big games or off the bench if needed.

If Arteta, Diaby and hopefully Flamini leave then I'd still want either Schneiderlin or Illaramendi as well.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
fabo said:
Praying that Coquelin isn't a starter going into next season though, that would be laughable.

Why? Because he's not a big name?

He's arguably been one of the best midfielders in the league since breaking into the first team. Every pundit in the world pretty much agrees on that, he's been absolutely superb and been among the MOTM contender almost every game.

If he keeps performing at this level, he's more than good enough.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1uAnsAqVM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1uAnsAqVM</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If we get him at least we won't miss a penalty ever again :shock:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
fabo said:
yousif_arsenal said:
Dokaka said:
The thought of Arteta starting for Arsenal next season physically hurts me. He was over the hill 12 months ago.

Arteta is gonna leave or will be the bench next season Le Coq took Arteta place in the squad.

It would be laughable if he wasn't a starter!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
fabo said:
yousif_arsenal said:
Dokaka said:

He deserved his place in the team tbf, i would not risk spending 30 million on Schneiderlin, while we have Coquelin who has done a tremendous job since his return.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
HollandGooner said:
He deserved his place in the team tbf, i would not risk spending 30 million on Schneiderlin, while we have Coquelin who has done a tremendous job since his return.

I don't think Schneiderlin would be a risk. However, with Arteta signing on it is highly unlikely we will be in for him.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
The_Playmaker said:
HollandGooner said:

I don't think Schneiderlin would be a risk. However, with Arteta signing on it is highly unlikely we will be in for him.

Still no club confirmation of Arteta signing a contract though.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom