• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Check out this young Egyptian striker's skillz.

sg-gooner

JazzG

Established Member
He has a cool name as well! Zidan.

Skills does not make one good, how effective you are does. Hopefully he is able to apply these skills and make good use of them, from the first clip I have looked at, it sure does seem that way!

Whats that white thing on his head? Can't make out what it is, at first thought he had a bald patch like Zidane as well :eek:ops:

We should have a good scouting system in Egypt, we opened up some training camp or something didn't we? So you would think we might know about him if he is all that, especially as he is playing in Europe.

JazzG

Established Member
Just had a look and boy does this kid have skills and he uses them well. I don't know much about the Danish league but he looks much better than the players around him, definitely worth a look from this footage but he might be playing around muppets....

A

Anonymous

bloody hell, he's got Henry's number too. I think it'd eb good for him if he went to a higher league standard and got himself noticed there.

sg-gooner

JazzG said:
Just had a look and boy does this kid have skills and he uses them well. I don't know much about the Danish league but he looks much better than the players around him, definitely worth a look from this footage but he might be playing around muppets....

This kid has the stuff but judging from the clips, he can't seem to finish. Could turn out to be a Egyptian version of C.Ronaldo.

Adam

Established Member
Argh! The world has too much talent to keep up with. Not another one!

The third link is very impressive. I personally love doing those dragbacks up the park. I'd probably look that good with those gits!

Edit - Just seen the last clip. Oh my, mini Thierry!

A.Hussain

is there a way u guys can send the clips to arsenal.com and see if it would be forwarded to wenger?

ps, the second clip makes him look as if he has a jewish skull cap on. for an egyptian? :shock:
hmmm.....???

reggiepaul

This guy has been around for a while. Not so long ago he beat Beckham and many other world pros in the world skills championships. Beckham was absolutely awful at it too, but this guy was awesome.

I guess he lacks in other areas so he wasn't picked up by some of the big leagues. He is practically awesome though and made a monkey out of some of the best players.

Now, if he had an agent who was attached to the big teams we may see him at one of the big clubs. Sometimes an issue.

The Mini

If hes no. 14 then hes Jewish, at a glance. I think he has a kippah on his head, a little cap, or as we in the Jewish community call it, a yid lid.

P.S. I know the last comment is contradictory to ones I've made before (e.g. anti the use of the term 'yid'), what must be understood is that between Jews its fine, as is a black person calling another black (sorry about the example) a nigger.

gakc1

Found this page on him on a Danish site and it seems to be saying he's scored 19 goals this season in only 990 minutes - that's a goal every 50 minutes which is pretty incredible so looks like he's definitely too good for danish league. Whether he's talented enough for the prem is another matter though. It also says he scored 5 goals in one match this season against AB in a six nil win - which isn't too bad.

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/fakta/p ... onId=24722

As for his future looks like he's on the move this summer according to this dutch webpage in which he is quoted as saying: "The chance that I sign for Monaco is ninety per cent,' according to Zidan. They find me good and want to have me therefore. They must negotiate first yet with my present club. Furthermore I hope also yet on a club from Spain. It must be well a club from the top five." At the bottom of the page (it's from a forum) someone has written in: "EP can reveal the main bulk of clubs interested in Mohamed Zidan. They include Hamburg, Leverkusen, Schalke 04, Dortmund, Ajax, Celta Vigo, Bordeaux and Monaco. Two English clubs are also interested, namely Tottenham and Fulham." - wouldn't it be annoying if he went to Sp**s, could be the first great talent spot of their new technical director Frank Arnesen who has a bit of a Wengeresque reputation about talent spotting (he found Ronaldo, Van Nistelroy and Stam amongst others). Further up the page it says Arnesen was looking at him when he was with PSV.

http://www.sportone.nl/artikel.php?id=19400

According to this page (in English hallelulah) Zidan only joined FC Midjyllnad last summer (from AB Copenhagen who were having financial problems) for a paltry 400 000 euros.

http://www.egyptianplayers.com/Zidan/ar ... idan50.htm

Most interestingly of all though is that he had a trial with PSV a little over a year ago but Hiddink didn't want him: -

http://www.egyptianplayers.com/Zidan/ar ... idan30.htm

Taozhe

heh. I wonder if he is being watched by Wenger ... haha how can we send clips to wenger actually? would be great.

Wondering how can Guus Hiddink not want him though .. in psv ..previously with Frank Arnesen as director as well ... hmm. ....

Adam

Established Member
If you copied it to VCD/DVD and sent it to his home address - as Zidan "young egyptian star, please watch!". Or just pretended it was sent from Steve Rowley (chief scout).

I am sure then... he would take a look.

Taozhe

lol~~!
sending it to him VIA post ... i suppose one of the england lads can do it :)

now what's wenger's address

Taozhe

Here's my masterplan: Anti Zidan Goes to Sp**s Campaign while we are still bored with PreSeason. LoL

This is especially for those in UK if u guys are in.

Mission 1: Arsenal's Office Address.

Mission 2: Burn the videos of him into one mere VCD (it cost less than a pound)

Mission 3: Mail them to Arsenal office

One of them is bound to get through and reach Wenger. Hopefully Wenger will notice and send scouts to watch and ask him for a trial before bloody Sp**s get him :D

I know I m crazy ... but hey .. its preseason and this could spice up our boring mths :)

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom