• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Shame about Frank tho, imo he is clear of the other british DMs from that period, hope he lands on his feet

vantoure

Superb stuff from Mourinho. Lampard has rubbed him and a lot of managers the wrong way with his attitude despite having achieved absolutely nothing. Got the Derby job through nepotism and got the Chelsea job because he's a legend despite not having improved Derby. Yet he acts like he's won countless titles as a manager. Think even Mourinho himself might be pissed off by this attitude because he himself had to work his way up to be a top manager.
I thought he did well at Derby, or do I have the wrong info?

i know he lost out at the playoffs, but i remember a lot of praise for his playing style and the fact that they even made it to the playoffs at all. That's why I've defended him to a number of chelsea fans - thinking it was a matter of time till he raised their level

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't think TT is the holy grail, but he's certainly an upgrade and I never like upgrades for clubs we want to compete against.
Worried.

The german connection made it the obvious choice anyways, always thought he'd be the one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"fools" lol
When were they fools? They top management is elite to be honest, Roman and Marina always know when to sack the under-performing managers.

Jealous.
:lol: elite top management they are getting worse each new year ffs tuchel will get them a trophy and get sacked

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If that trophy it a league or CL i dont see the problem

Screw longevity, sick of it Clyve

Give me action and manager carousel please
Aa i said when you have owner willing to spend 200m every summer that not problem but it's affects the club on pitch because every new manager got players they want ideas they want i think Chelsea will be more stable if they hire good DOF

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Don’t really understand why they hired him I understand the first place, as they clearly weren’t interested in giving him any real time a la Mikel.

Could only have worked if Frank worked miracles. Still funny, though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
:lol: elite top management they are getting worse each new year ffs tuchel will get them a trophy and get sacked
Conte won the league and the cup, lost the dressing room and got sacked.
Sarri won the EL and got Top 4, lost the dressing room and got sacked.
Lampard got Top 4 after losing Hazard & getting the transfer ban, lost the dressing room and got sacked.
Their managers reach the club's targets first and then get fired if they start under-performing, that's what happens when your top management have some standards.

Only deluded Arsenal fans still thinking that they need Wenger mk.2, who would be at the club for 20 years and wouldn't get sacked because sAcKinG mAnAgErS iS bAD.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom