• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

£57m Pulisic: 8 PL games, 2 G/A
£70m Havertz: 14 PL games, 3 G/A
£33m Ziyech: 10 PL games, 3 G/A
£47m Werner: 9 PL games , 2 G/A
£97m Lukaku: 11 PL games, 3 G/A

Over £300m on attackers in the last 2 years and you’re getting that return in a season you’re meant to be competing. :lol::lol:

More meth for Mr. Two Inch, please.

FGwov7aVEAAt9lP

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
£57m Pulisic: 8 PL games, 2 G/A
£70m Havertz: 14 PL games, 3 G/A
£33m Ziyech: 10 PL games, 3 G/A
£47m Werner: 9 PL games , 2 G/A
£97m Lukaku: 11 PL games, 3 G/A

Over £300m on attackers in the last 2 years and you’re getting that return in a season you’re meant to be competing. :lol::lol:

More meth for Mr. Two Inch, please.

FGwov7aVEAAt9lP

Incredible how poor their attack has been really. That said, a lot of Chelski fans are disgruntled at what they believe is defensive football from Tuchel. I still think their attack should be doing much better.

Lukaku really hasn’t improved since his Everton days. He’s a strong boy with pace and decent finishing- he’ll get you goals. Crazy how he’s accumulated the most in transfer fees despite only having won one major honour in his career, and ZERO golden boots.

Havertz has also massively under delivered. He picks and chooses when he fancies playing.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Tuchel Touch starting to wear off already? Who would've guessed?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I see that Chelsea lost another £145m this year and presently owe over a billion to companies controlled by Roman - ignoring prior debt which he’s “forgiven” - and this dickwad still whines like a baby.
Fordstam Holdings Ltd carries the debt of around £1bn to Abramovich’s, not Chelsea football club. He’ll probably write it off eventually when he’s had his fun.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He's struggling more than I thought. Hampered by injuries but not sure the transfer window helped him at all. Wonder how much say he got in Lukaku, doesn't really have 'his' players. I think he'll lose his job at the end of the season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:lol: You’ll be waiting a while, not exactly sure how it relates to Arsène bro.
Everything relates to Wenger with you. Even climate change I assume.

But yeah Wenger complained about injuries too so you can't likely get him to look good with this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fordstam Holdings Ltd carries the debt of around £1bn to Abramovich’s, not Chelsea football club. He’ll probably write it off eventually when he’s had his fun.

Writing off debt from the company he owns…that’ll be a tough Monday morning meeting I bet.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom