• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Unfortunately I think they will be fine after a year or two, just on a similar level as us, Liverpool and Sp**s rather than United and City.
Nah.

It's still a consortium and there's a load of difference in how Chelsea needs to operate in the future than it did until now. Chelsea will go through some ****, and that's not going to be resolved in 1-2 years.

If it is, congrats to Chelsea and the people involved. Because imo people are seriously underestimating what awaits them.

Henry boi

Unfortunately I think they will be fine after a year or two, just on a similar level as us, Liverpool and Sp**s rather than United and City.
United can't keep hiding behind their past glory, also Liverpool should be demanding more they have way more pedigree than United certainly in Europe and they are level with them domestically. Liverpool should be not be mentioned with us, if United is not.
Also you now have to include Newcastle as major players alongside City

Henry boi

Chelsea should be fine, I mean look at Sp**s hardly any push and they are included in the top 6, Chelsea will just become a normal big club as oppose to a club like PSG and City

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Chelsea just drew at home with Wolves. If we win tomorrow we are a point behind them. Chelsea have Leeds away, and Leicester and Watford left at home. Could be a rough start for Todd Boehly.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We pretty much need a whole new team at this point.
f**king pathetic team.
We're a f**king shambles and will miss top 4. Might even get relegated next season given the exodus at hand.
Tuchel needs to go too.
To be honest, we deserve this with the kind of sh*tty performances we have been putting in. I'm beginning to doubt if we are even going to get top 4 now. Serious question marks have to be raised over the commitment of these players.
I'm bloody speechless
We weren't robbed. We threw away 2 points in an embarrassing collapse
Firstly where did that f**king 6mins come from. Secondly, why is the ref not blowing the whistle after 6mins. Yes we have to be seeing that out, but this is plain cheating.
I don't expect Tottenham to beat Liverpool today, nor do I expect them to beat Arsenal next week. Top 4 should be ours but our form and performances are shocking of late.

Haven't looked the same since Juventus at home, and that's when Chilwell got injured.
We were laughing at arsenal with their sh*t squad and losing the first 3 games and looking so dire. Now they're likely to finish above us. This season has been a monumental f**k up and its on the players and the coach.
Only redeeming factors are Liverpool are about 90% certain to beat Sp**s, and also Arsenal have to play Sp**s. We'd probably only need 1 win from our last 3 games to qualify for CL football? I think anyway....
I hope we loose the top4 spot! Players dont drserve to play i CL! Thry are a bunch of cun*s! They are playing like pathetic kindergarden kids! How can they be so f**king stupid and lazy and f**king ******?

TornadoTed

Established Member
United can't keep hiding behind their past glory, also Liverpool should be demanding more they have way more pedigree than United certainly in Europe and they are level with them domestically. Liverpool should be not be mentioned with us, if United is not.
Also you now have to include Newcastle as major players alongside City
I am talking purely about spending power. Financially we are on a very similar level to Liverpool and Sp**s. Despite Man Utd being awful on the pitch they are levels above commercially, they have a huge stadium, massive, long term sponsorship deals and a eye watering merchandise income worldwide.

Henry boi

I am talking purely about spending power. Financially we are on a very similar level to Liverpool and Sp**s. Despite Man Utd being awful on the pitch they are levels above commercially, they have a huge stadium, massive, long term sponsorship deals and a eye watering merchandise income worldwide.
You'll see that I also mentioned Newcastle there so of course I'm also talking about spending power, I'm just saying that if I'm Liverpool I'd be demanding the same deals or more than what United are getting, I'm mean they are just as big as United and they look like they'll be at the top for at least a decade.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Even if the investment continues I doubt the new owners will be as open to the manager carousel that has been going on.

Di Matteo won the clubs first CL title and was given the boot six months later. Roman was absolutely brutal.

TornadoTed

Established Member
You'll see that I also mentioned Newcastle there so of course I'm also talking about spending power, I'm just saying that if I'm Liverpool I'd be demanding the same deals or more than what United are getting, I'm mean they are just as big as United and they look like they'll be at the top for at least a decade.
I stand corrected, after looking at the latest club value and revenue lists (2020-21) and Liverpool are not that far behind Man United at all. I was quite shocked how they have closed the gap as they were at a similar level to us and Sp**s 5 years ago way behind United.

Man Utd - £4.2bn - 558m Euros
Liverpool - £4.1bn - 550m Euros

We are way behind, 2.8bn - 366m Euros

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw this comment on YouTube...

"Last 3 winners of the FA Cup: 2020: Arsena, 2021: eicester City, 2022: iverpoo...

...if you're wondering where the Ls are, Chelsea took them all"

pretty-good.gif

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom