• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Jasinho

Honestly hope all their new signings flop but I don't see how this ends particularly badly for Chelsea. They recoup a lot of money from sales this summer cause for some reason clubs are always willing to pay ridiculous fees for their players, meanwhile we're giving away our players who then get sold on for a fee 6 months later.

Anyway, if their players fail they can always just sell them for decent fees since most of them are still very young. Only way this fails spectacularly is if the rest of the footballing world comes together and refuse to buy from them (especially over the odds fees - Gallagher for 40mill for example), of course such would never happen.

Jasinho

I'm interested to know where money is coming from some of people money coming from Middle east they have made investment in Chelsea via some bank forgot the name. Because I'm totally sure even if todd worth 5B like forbes saying he not gonna go crazy like that. American owners aren't like that.

So kindly need explanation where the money coming from? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? UAE? Stop fooling me.
They are owned/backed by Clearlake, a massive asset management hedge fund with assets valued at something like $70 billion. So money is likely not coming out of Boehly's pocket.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I'm interested to know where money is coming from some of people money coming from Middle east they have made investment in Chelsea via some bank forgot the name. Because I'm totally sure even if todd worth 5B like forbes saying he not gonna go crazy like that. American owners aren't like that.

So kindly need explanation where the money coming from? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? UAE? Stop fooling me.
Could be Middle East or Maybe Abramovich is still involved?🤣🫣

Tbf I honestly seriously think it's likely just Crazy Toady Todd having a mega splurge.

He is able to do it because Abramovic left the club totally debt free.

Obviously it can't go on forever & he is putting his eggs all in the basket of it being a success.
They already had a really good squad & they have bought very expensive promising young talent. NGL would love Mudryk to have come here as I think he could be very special.
Spending a record transfer fee of over 100m on a DM though seems obscene.

if Potter is as good as they think he is they will be challenging for the title again next season.

Sad thing is it has likely crazily inflated the market.
Brighton will likely want 75m for Caciedo in the summer when 50- 60m is probably about right pre Boehly

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They are owned/backed by Clearlake, a massive asset management hedge fund with assets valued at something like $70 billion. So money is likely not coming out of Boehly's pocket.
Ah here we go that what i was reading about the this clearlake investigation.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Playing devil's advocate, it's a much better squad than the team that did actually win it two years ago.

At the moment tho they're such a mess and it's not like Potter is gonna make them as resolute and as tough to beat as Tuchel did.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Could be Middle East or Maybe Abramovich is still involved?🤣🫣

Tbf I honestly seriously think it's likely just Crazy Toady Todd having a mega splurge.

He is able to do it because Abramovic left the club totally debt free.

Obviously it can't go on forever & he is putting his eggs all in the basket of it being a success.
They already had a really good squad & they have bought very expensive promising young talent. NGL would love Mudryk to have come here as I think he could be very special.
Spending a record transfer fee of over 100m on a DM though seems obscene.

if Potter is as good as they think he is they will be challenging for the title again next season.

Sad thing is it has likely crazily inflated the market.
Brighton will likely want 75m for Caciedo in the summer when 50- 60m is probably about right pre Boehly
Even abra won't do that he spent too much but not similar like that like @Jasinho who posted above there other very rich companies investing

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's crazy how only one of these transfers has actually been anywhere near worth it.
That above 70M market is crazy.

You just have to hope they can do a solid job for 5+ years. Seems to be the only way to make it worth it.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Wonder if there will be any pressure on Potter now since he got his window with a lot of investments

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea best team when everyone fit

Kepa
James Thiago Fofana Chilwell
Enzo Kovacic
Sterling Felix Mudryk
Havertz

Still not something you fear the defense is average goal keeper is s**t and have no cf despite the big spending.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Wonder if there will be any pressure on Potter now since he got his window with a lot of investments

Not this season, no pressure at all imo. Maybe finishing in the top 6. But next season they got to challenge for the title. Anything other than that and its a big failure by Todd and Potter (if he's their manager next season)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
When i tell you in the era of Trump and Brexit the facts don’t mean anything it is just how many ****** give you a like or a follow the reaction of fans and the media, even our own fans whining about how Chelsea won the transfer window. Does anyone actually do math or look at numbers?

I looked a bit into this deal and Chelsea’s owners are not Sugarddady Daddy Todd bit 60 percent a hedge fund co-founded by a Persian American Eghbali and Latino guy called Clear Lake capital. It turns out like i thought these guys don’t have the money for this. 60 percent of the money is in hedge fund money. This public regulated money these guys must show a profit and must give returns. This is all going to end very badly for CFc.

The Chelsea fans are on their site cheering like a bunch of sheep while their club is being saddled with more debt than any club has ever had. They don’t know what they are doing. This is not Man City or even Roman where these guys have more money than god and can loan the business their own money.

What is funny is listening to Chelsea fans claim they won the transfer window and our fans being jealous. They won the window by literally committing long term **** as a club

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom