• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Look at the way he's sitting, zero c0ck confidence

Madeuke and Fofana should’ve stayed where they were.

Yeah they’ve secured a giant bag from Chelsea but they need to be playing football at that age.

What is this sh*t?

Why is he sat like a teenage girl asking her parents for Harry Styles tickets?

8dfb8695da443ea40892fd862716fc43.jpg

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Yeah Succcession is class. Wonder if the new season will keep up the quality. Not sure if it’s top tier like Breaking Bad or Gomorrah but yeah enjoy it a lot.

No doubt that it will, think it's become better and better every season. I like BB and G but Succession is my favourite. Laughed when you said "disrupted", that's a thing Kendall would say :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it’s obvious Potter is sort of disconnected from the hierarchy there. “They want to compete” then he corrects himself to “we want to compete”.

He hasn’t got a clue what’s going on he just coaches the team basically. I can’t see him lasting long in a system like that, it never works long term.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think Potter needs to step back and just say this isn't for me. There is no point sinking a reputation he worked hard for to see this Chelsea project ruin it.

It is utterly clueless. Even under Tuchel i was questioning the signings. A collection of centre backs, signing Sterling when they played a 3421 and now signing so many players whilst ignoring centre forward and centre midfield.

Signing individuals can work when doing a genuine Real Madrid signing the best of the best - Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Owen, Figo etc etc though even PSG see the shortfalls of signing Neymar and Mbappe and even they've tried to build a 'team' around those two. The players Chelsea are signing aren't even in the equation of being potential world class or superstars they're just dropping huge money with no thought behind it - at least Mourinho had a plan.

All very bizarre. Almost like someone is laundering money through the club. Im sure on the pitch it'll come together but whatever is happening and however long it takes to get there it looks like a huge mess.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
"You told me squadcost"

5193-BA01-83-AF-482-C-BFB8-DA5-BA3356-BD7.gif

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Don't think Potter will get enough time if Todd watches this boring football every week.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea is one of those weird jobs where you accept it, expect to get fired within n a year, get your whole contract paid out as severance and then move
Don't think anyone even judges managers sacked by Chelsea

Potter will get a reasonable job after and be way richer than he was before

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For 600 million euros, they have bought 14 players. They could have bought 12 players who cost 50 million each. Would probably have a squad good enough to compete for the title if they had some sense.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Chelsea is one of those weird jobs where you accept it, expect to get fired within n a year, get your whole contract paid out as severance and then move
Don't think anyone even judges managers sacked by Chelsea

Potter will get a reasonable job after and be way richer than he was before

Maybe he can get a gig in the Championship.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With the way this season is going...

sddefault.jpg

...this is what Todd and Potter will look like when discussing transfers in the summer.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Culturally, Chelsea is an odd pick for him. For their sake, they should stick with him, but I doubt if it is in their DNA to give a manager time.

People should not write him off. He is a good manager, but in all his other jobs he's had time.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Culturally, Chelsea is an odd pick for him. For their sake, they should stick with him, but I doubt if it is in their DNA to give a manager time.

People should not write him off. He is a good manager, but in all his other jobs he's had time.

Every team he coached has looked better since he left them. Except Östersund, but that project was doomed to fail since it was based on criminal activity.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom