• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

bastun

Player:Saka
lol I didn't expect that. Is Graham Potter a fraud or london cowboys owner idiot ? Didn't they sign him for 50 years contract and a high wages as well ?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll hire nagelsmann and Nagelsmann will be stupid accepting this.

What manager would love to work in this environment?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I was hoping they'd wait until after we'd played them 🤔
Will be interesting to see what happens on Tuesday

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They will get De Zerbi 100%, and Mudryk can come home in the summer by paying of his contract.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Just dumping a dozen of random players on him in positions that are already stacked and expect results in a few months time is insanity.

Not many managers could have made that work.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol I didn't expect that. Is Graham Potter a fraud or london cowboys owner idiot ? Didn't they sign him for 50 years contract and a high wages as well ?

Bit of both, I don't think Potter is bad but Chelsea never suited him.

Sp**s is more Potter's time I think, although I think he may have scuppered his chances at teams at the top half of the table now. Hopefully not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
De zerbi will stay at Brighton until summer 2024 at least. Chelsea will get Nagelsmann.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom