• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

Malky

Established Member
Potch finally starts to get results from a bloated squad full of players Todd signed and gets sacked…. For the next manager to come in and demand an entirely different style of playing with players Todd will decide on.
This circus keeps on going :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

The level of incompetence is sickening. Like, it's Chelsea, I'm amused by the fact that they suck, but seriously, what the ****.

Topside

I don't believe for one minute it's not to do with transfers in and out.

Likely capt Gallagher 1 year left on contract is being sold FFP issues.

Malky

Established Member
Well that's poch they only needed to have stability defensively that's didn't have this season because Injures
It’s crazy. Genuinely think Potch was finally getting somewhere with them, to the point I’d be worried about playing them next season if he got a settled back 4 with a quality keeper.
Such a ridiculous decision, and the names to replace him are hardly ones that’ll get the Chelsea fans excited.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why are Kompany linked to big clubs? He is useless.
Poch left because he was told he had no say in who comes in. No real top manager is gonna accept some yanks give him bunch of kids and say go get the cup. Those names will be yes men

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Bayern "Hmmm we signed Kane, Dier and almost Trippier and had our first trophy less season in a decade...who should be bring in to fix this when we were basically..."

2582807-53554850-2560-1440.jpg

Bayern when they go 0 for 2 next year too...

CgAGVmNCftCABXAbAABZOi9g8W4016.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Poch left because he was told he had no say in who comes in. No real top manager is gonna accept some yanks give him bunch of kids and say go get the cup. Those names will be yes men
They also forced a set piece coach on him

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They also forced a set piece coach on him
Those guys mentioned will also pull a Poch. They all think get in there and slowly have your say. But when not doing well they will moan in media like de zerbi and poch

Reactions: A_G

fute

He is happier than Klopp right now.

He did a good job there all things considered with that circus

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s crazy. Genuinely think Potch was finally getting somewhere with them, to the point I’d be worried about playing them next season if he got a settled back 4 with a quality keeper.
Such a ridiculous decision, and the names to replace him are hardly ones that’ll get the Chelsea fans excited.
Yes their potential as team is good only defensively needed to be stable they were my favorite to finish 4th but now I don't know this gonna affect the players

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom