• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Was honestly getting slightly worried about Chelsea's end of season form going into next season. Not that I thought they'd be another title challenger or something but that it would be much tougher for us to beat them next season. Thankfully Boehly is completely clueless and now it's probably back to square 1.
Same

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Absolute Car Crash of a fkin club.

Poch is a decent manager & I think he would have improved Chelsea's position next season & with a young side had a very good chance of top 4.

I know they have overspent but it's really no shame finishing where they did especially with so many new players.

Fact it there are 7 really big clubs 8 if you count historically big Villa.

It's tougher than ever as we saw when dropping out of top 4.

Take Potter back🤣.
Talking of ex Brighton Managers.
You wonder if RDZ has been approached?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I thought they'd push top four next season. Probably yet fourth. Now I know they won't.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

How that Poch fault? These guys want everything to click so quick after changing all team and replace them with youngsters.
LMAO he came armed with data that pointed to Poch getting them in the correct positions and the players that he had no say in buying letting him down? Nerds and hedge fund knobs have no place in football. I'm glad that Chelsea will suffer for it but that's so sad on a purely sporting level. :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Chelsea move from 12th last season to 6th this season and end up 6th with 19 more points than last season, and Poch gets canned for that? Meanwhile Man United move from 75 points and 3rd position to 8th with 15 points less and a -1 GD.
I wonder what happens to ETH
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm going to put a bet on Poch coming back because Boely sees that everybody is shocked by this and he rows back!

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom