• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea or CSKA Moscow Could be kicked out of the CL

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i dont think either one will happen.... he does not own the CSKA team... he is a major shareholder at the company that sponsors them.... it will not be an issue......

Soler

Established Member
It's still a conflict of interest. It'll be interesting to see how UEFA goes about this.

brianfrance

Established Member
anyway if the Uefa would take a decision, it will be against CSKA and not against Chelski
I said if, coz for me nothing will happen

VCC

Nothing will happen, but if something did, surely they'd have to let CSKA stay in. They're at least domestic champions...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand how they can kick CSKA out. After qualifying to it with their domestic form they get knocked out because a guy owns a major share in the company which sponsors them. Don't think anything will happen TBH.

A

Anonymous

reyes and gun and arseholes. we know why you would find it hilarious. REMEMBER LAST TIME WE MET IN THE CHAMPS CUP ;D

Allyboy

Established Member
cfc said:
reyes and gun and arseholes. we know why you would find it hilarious. REMEMBER LAST TIME WE MET IN THE CHAMPS CUP ;D

Remember the last time you won the league title?

No, did not think you would be old enough too! ;D :wink:

slapz

The thing they could do is draw one of the other 7 teams from pot 4 and swap them with CSKA

AFCG7

Established Member
They'd better not swap with any team in our group and if they do we should object..there is no way we want to be going to MOscow to play in the CL.

Canuck

Established Member
It won't happen.

Roman's Oil Company is the Shirt Sponsor for CSKA, while Roman is the owner of Chelsea. I'm sure Uefa will look into it and find that there is no conflict of interest.

They're making a big deal out of a little deal...damn dirty apes!

Aussie

Established Member
Allyboy said:
cfc said:

Remember the last time you won the league title?

No, did not think you would be old enough too! ;D :wink:

I also wonder if remember the previous 15 times we played them. Or did you only jump on board last year?

A

Anonymous

aussie dont remember when we won it. been going to the bridge since 65. I have seen it all mate ups downs highs and lows. so i have not jumped on board at all
COME ON YOU BLUES ;D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
cfc said:
aussie dont remember when we won it. been going to the bridge since 65. I have seen it all mate ups downs highs and lows. so i have not jumped on board at all
COME ON YOU BLUES ;D
That's all the evidence we ned then. This guy is a true blue.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom