• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Chelsea fans seem to think Potter will be sacked.
Will be annoying if Chelsea sack potter before our game and get a new manager bounce. Their squad is decent enough to pull something out randomly vs us. Already rumors of potter losing the dressing room.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id actually like to see Nagelsman join Chelsea, Sp**s as well if possible.

I just dont rate Nagelsman at the level of De Zerbi and Ange Postecoglou. I could be wrong, but my brief look at his work in comparison is not as impressive to me.

Potter needs more time, and actual control of the setup of the first team though. And I dont think he gets that at Chelsea. Best bet for him would be to leave and join another team.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Id actually like to see Nagelsman join Chelsea, Sp**s as well if possible.

I just dont rate Nagelsman at the level of De Zerbi and Ange Postecoglou. I could be wrong, but my brief look at his work in comparison is not as impressive to me.
Why is that?

Nagelsmann saved Hoffenheim from relegation in his first couple months in the job aged 28, then led them to 4th and CL football immediately afterwards. Turned a bunch of journeymen into a highly attacking outfit in the process, got Leipzig into the CL semi final straight away in his next job and this season has won all of his matches in Europe home and away vs Barcelona PSG Inter etc

Don't have to like him personally, neither do I but considering their achievements he's in a completely different tier to the guys you mentioned.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why is that?

Nagelsmann saved Hoffenheim from relegation in his first couple months in the job aged 28, then led them to 4th and CL football immediately afterwards. Turned a bunch of journeymen into a highly attacking outfit in the process, got Leipzig into the CL semi final straight away in his next job and this season has won all of his matches in Europe home and away vs Barcelona PSG Inter etc

Don't have to like him personally, neither do I but considering their achievements he's in a completely different tier to the guys you mentioned.

I rate Nagelsman quite highly, no doubt. He has done great work with Hoffenheim, which actually formed the basis for my analysis into him.

What stands out with Julian is how adaptable he is, namely changing the team approach to overpower the opponent, sometimes game to game. Now that is excellent flexibility in the shorter term, Tuchel does it more as well since leaving Dortmund (dont really look at his PSG stint), but longer term is raises a few questions for me. Unai Emery is a similar style of coach when I think about it.

For me, I need that more consistent style to come through more, and how that is imposed on the opposition. With De Zerbi for example you see exactly how he looks to remain in one system and vary that system according to the opponent, instead of big changes. And Im not talking high pressing, inverting players or Tifo's studs on the ball stuff. Rather the broaded dedicated philosophy.

Its really a minor, and you can dismiss it outright because football is about gaining advantages always.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think nagelsmann considering how young he is he very good coach but really to hire him you'll need to have a very young squad to work with he'd suit Chelsea when they finally clear up thr squad.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I remember those people who decides Mudryk is an upgrade to Martinelli instantly after watching his compilation video. Also, they were talking about selling Gabby for big fee once Mudryk settles in. :facepalm:

We have a big enough contingent of supporters that some, I can say with all respect, don't deserve the good memories that are created by us sharing in Arsenal's moments both in glory and adversity.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Why is that?

Havent followed him much but seems like many find him quite unlikeable. Why is that?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Chelsea ended with 43 goal difference last year. They are -1 now. That's actually amazing. Have a manager ever made such a huge difference for a club in a year?

They don't have to have spent 500mil also, just like ever, any circumstance.

Edit:
From solskjaer to Ten hag is actually quite close with utd ~30 gd when he left. And been around 0 since :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom