• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He looks raw but with a lot of great attributes. Wouldn't mind him for depth (though we should then loan out Willock), but for a similar fee that we can recoup for Elneny (€10-15m). For a little less than this sum you can get Lo Celso or Fornals, and for a little more Barella.

Jae

I like the look of him to be honest, looks great with the ball at his feet and has got bags of pace. Could do with someone like that in our midfield.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Don't see how this kid is rated higher than Smith-Rowe. Just wasting a spot to this kid, Emerys old pal instead of trusting Smith-Rowe instead imo.

I think Smith-Rowe could do with a full season loan next year, somewhere where he is guaranteed starter. This current loan seems a waste considering the time he has spent out injured.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It is so funny to think that Rennes is paying 35 M for him. There should be a buy back clause in his contract if he joins Rennes. Anyway, maybe he is Adli 2 and we cab find Gendouzi 2.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom