• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Dinamo Zagreb | 23/08/06

Some of the posts here are very funny...Henry costs more then our team and stadium combined...One of you said that our team was garbage...I like my garbage then...We have a young team, some of them are good talents...Domestic talents...Kids that love Dinamo, and are honoured to wear the blue jersey...We don't have to buy their love for the club...

David Dein said that he would buy us (b.b.b.) as fans, becuse the stadium is nothing whithout real fans...
Maybe he could give the REAL Arsenal fans a chance to watch and cheer their team...Because the SPECTATORS yestreday were pathetic...They can hold a tune for 20 secs max...
And the cheering : " Who are you? " LOL
We are Bad Blue Boys, better fans then THEY will ever be.
If the price for a world class team and a great stadium is that fans can' t see their team, and the stand is full of wankers, i'll take losing to Arsenal 5-1 every time...
We had a few Celtic fans and a Millwall fan whith us. The Millwall guy was going: "You guys are ****ing mental! " every few minutes...I consider that a compliment.

I had a great time in London. Everybody were very nice and eager to help a stranger. I also met a lot of your fans and I am delighted whith their love for the game.

Hope we draw Rangers in the Uefa cup. That would be a show. :D

Bye.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Hey, take no notice of the Goons that disrespecting you lot.

You gave us a good couple of games and your support IS ****ing mental! Top lads. You can certainly walk away with your heads up. Modric looks a player too.

Now do us a favour yeah?

Go and knock the **** from down the road (Tottenham) out of the UEFA cup ;)

YuenBiaoFan said:
As for REAL fans versus SPECTATORS that's a whole issue. Mostly to do with $$$$

I was in one of your pubs for 30 min, and I heard more singing and chanting then in the stadium for an entire game...

That's sad...**** modern football.

pg1989

I seriously think Modric would be a great addition to our squad. He is only 19 years old but looks pure class and was great in the first leg.

BadBlueBoy

yup thats true. modric and eduardo r realy good players but the problem of llittle clubs like dinamo is when they leave club. than we have to start all over again. u dont have this kind of problems but we do.i hured that everton offerd 10 mil. for eduadro and that frightens me cause he's to us like henry to you.

JMT

i enjoyed watching the dinamo fans thinking they were going to win and they took there tops off started to jump around swearing at arsenal supporters and started to throw coins and little cesc. nice to see them dis-heartened at the end. hehe

- Åñð®éw - said:
see them dis-heartened at the end. hehe

That's odd...Because we were quite happy whith the display of the team...And showed them that after the game. :) There was no disheartened people around me...
Wishfull thinking, maybe?

BadBlueBoy

- Åñð®éw - said:
i enjoyed watching the dinamo fans thinking they were going to win and they took there tops off

i dont know how did u concluded that we tought we'r going to win ?! maybe we had hope to see miracle but thats not the reason for that kind of supporting out team. by the way thats how we do it all the time on every match. we r not theater audience.

bbb1986

YOU SAW THE BEST SUPPORTERS IN WORLD AND VERY GOOD TEAM!!!!!!! your player must get a red card!!!!! he wasnt last men but look his leg!!!!!! very high!!!!!! BAD BLUE BOYS remember¨!!!!!

BBB

.... OK....
Well I just wanna say good game to both teams, I'm a little sorry that we lost in the last minute but...
Never the less I wish you all good luck in the CL. We're off to Auxerre, the draw could of been better but it will do just fine.
Till' another occasion....

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Blue Boy 1981 said:
- Åñð®éw - said:

That's odd...Because we were quite happy whith the display of the team...And showed them that after the game. :) There was no disheartened people around me...
You should be proud of your team Blue Boy, they done you proud, if they had played like that in your home game it might have been different, I hope you kick the **** out of the spuds if you play them, best of luck.

1970*Gooner said:
Blue Boy 1981 said:
- Åñð®éw - said:

You should be proud of your team Blue Boy, they done you proud, if they had played like that in your home game it might have been different, I hope you kick the s**t out of the spuds if you play them, best of luck.

Thanks, mate. I would like to come to London again this season. Never really liked The Yids...A club whithout any " flavour" ...
Unlike Arsenal, West Ham, or Millwall for example. :)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
yeah i agree. dinamo perform considerably well. need more luck. auxerre will also be hard. good luck.

Nitkov

we beat auxerre this year already in friendly somewhere in switzeralnd, an also last year in friendly. but we lost both times playing against them in european competition winning at home both games, but lost in auxerre both games.

it's time for a revenge

apollo

Apart from the game itself....the Zegreb fans were AWESOME...I was just hearing their drums so loud and they were all sychronized in singing and clapping....I wasn't at the Ashburton Grove...BUT WHERE WERE YOU GOONERS!!??....we should be ashamed that they were only about a thousand and they rocked the hell out of the Grove....but their team really was hindered....good job ya gooners....go kick some group ass!!!

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
apollo said:
Apart from the game itself....the Zegreb fans were AWESOME...I was just hearing their drums so loud and they were all sychronized in singing and clapping....I wasn't at the Ashburton Grove...BUT WHERE WERE YOU GOONERS!!??....we should be ashamed that they were only about a thousand and they rocked the hell out of the Grove....but their team really was hindered....good job ya gooners....go kick some group ass!!!
It seemed not only Arsenal players but also supporters found the new stadium a bit strange as our new home. I believe both players and supporters will accommodate themselves to the new home vey quickly.

One thing awkard I found that night was, when the loudspeak saying each player's number then his FIRST name, supporters repsonded with a HOORAAY rather than shouting player's SURNAME. In Bundesliga this practice is very common and very powerful if all supporters shout players' names correctly. I think the official site should communicate home match goers about such convention when the presenter saying players' names before hand.

Wed night I found it was a bit embarrassing TBH. :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom