• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Dinamo Zagreb | Tue Nov 24th | 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

My player ratings

Cech 7
Monreal 8
Kos 7
Mert 6 (sloppy with his passing at times)
Bellerin 6
Cazorla 8 (always vital to our possession game, when he does well the team does well)
Flamini 6 (kept it simple and did a solid job, a few mistakes)
Sanchez 9 (his insistance to always cut inside to use the right foot can be frustrating but can't argue with 2 goals and an assist)
Özil 9 (great passing and movement)
Campbell 7 (more involved today and had some good moments, nice assist)
Giroud 6 (Played okay but looked a little tired, nice to see him subbed relatively early)

MoM : Alexis Sanchez

KAB

What's wrong with this guy?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...to-crash-out-of-the-Champions-Lea-follow-1655
Jose Mourinho explains why he wants Arsenal to crash out of the Champions League
The Gunners gave themselves a lifeline by beating Dinamo Zagreb on Tuesday.

Wenger's side can still make the knockout stages if they beat Olympiakos by two clear goals in Athens, or match the 3-2 margin of victory the Greek side achieved at The Emirates.

But Mourinho, after seeing Chelsea move within a point of the last 16 with a 4-0 win away to Maccabi Tel Aviv, is hoping it's a Greek tragedy for Wenger in two weeks.

Insisting his usual preference is for English sides to progress, the Chelsea boss revealed he would be making an exception in Arsenal's case.

He said: "They (Arsenal) are in a group where a kid friend of mine, Marco Silva, is the manager of Olympiakos.

"It would be fantastic for the kid's career to go through, so I have to be honest and say that I would like the kid and Olympiakos to go on."

Aside from hoping Portuguese countryman Silva gets one over Wenger, Mourinho must contend with the potential loss of John Terry after he was carried off during the win in Israel with an ankle injury.

If scans reveal significant damage caused by Terry's tumble then Chelsea face being without their captain for six games in December - starting with Sp**s away on Sunday.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Going back to 2012, Olympiakos have only lost 3 home CL fixtures: in 12 against Schalke, 13 against PSG, and this year against Bayern. They have never lost 2 home games in a single CL campaign, as far as I can tell.
This will not be an easy fixture for us. I would consider it a real achievement if we beat them. We have to bring our best mental game, as well as our football - intimidating ground with a virulent fanbase.

Let's all hope we can put Mourinho back into his depressive state by beating the kid he used to baby-sit and his team on their home ground.

Oh, and for the first time, in possibly ever, I will be rooting for Spuds to win this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom