• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Rosenborg | 07/12/04

sabret00the

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Ridge said:
ok people, a 5-1 victory and i know i shouldnt be moaning, but the only thing i want to complain is why Arsène cant make early substitutes when we were already 4-1 leading?

Because the players are not babies and people like you would winge if all of a sudden it became 4-3, you would say if it aint broke, dont fix it, things were clicking nicely, why change it? there is still a healthy gap between last nights game and the one vs. chelsea.
i was suprised at the way he went about the substitutions, brought on clichy for left wing, sent reyes centre, brought on van persie and sent clichy to the back then reyes to the left.

Spike

Established Member
Great match, we dominated from the start.

I have to say, an all round team performance, and Cesc's goal; so sweet for a 17 year old.

Isragooner

Spike said:
Great match, we dominated from the start.

I have to say, an all round team performance, and Cesc's goal; so sweet for a 17 year old.

So Sweet For any player to score a goal like that,
I bet raul is envious!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
sabret00the said:
KoLo28 said:
Ridge said:
ok people, a 5-1 victory and i know i shouldnt be moaning, but the only thing i want to complain is why Arsène cant make early substitutes when we were already 4-1 leading?

Because the players are not babies and people like you would winge if all of a sudden it became 4-3, you would say if it aint broke, dont fix it, things were clicking nicely, why change it? there is still a healthy gap between last nights game and the one vs. chelsea.
i was suprised at the way he went about the substitutions, brought on clichy for left wing, sent reyes centre, brought on van persie and sent clichy to the back then reyes to the left.

That did seem a bit random, didn't it? I would have liked to see earlier subs, but hey! Arsène knows...

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom