• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,756
  • Views 242,592

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not really. I seen nothing that indicates Vieira is good enough. The reason he is not getting any minutes is Arteta thinks the same. To pay 40 million euros for a punt like this is crazy. It was a horrible buy and we gonna take huge loss on him

I feel like in his fleeting cameos this season, he's usually created a very good chance. The fee was nuts, the transfer didn't make sense, but he's here, and for me, despite the flaws, he has some useful tools to work with.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Seeing a little bit of Itk stuff related to Isak and him being a main target over Bruno G if we were to go for one of them.

Not worth putting in the Isak thread but a good discussion point, would you prefer Isak or Bruno from Newcastle, they’ll only sell one.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Seeing a little bit of Itk stuff related to Isak and him being a main target over Bruno G if we were to go for one of them.

Not worth putting in the Isak thread but a good discussion point, would you prefer Isak or Bruno from Newcastle, they’ll only sell one.

Just say you follow Mo Arsenal :lol:

I would like Isak, but, signing him means Havertz LCM, so for that reason, i'd go Bruno.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Isak

This shouldn’t even be up for debate.

Edit: also this is assuming we can get a midfielder from somewhere else. If it’s between any midfielder and Isak, then that’s a tougher question and I’d say midfielder…

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What about Pep era?
A lot of these guys were another season or two away from being world class.

City don’t sign WC players (except for Haaland) all of those guys he listed earned their WC status while at city.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Our chance creation is less of an issue than our finishing the chances we do create from open play. That awful spell in December wasn't due to not creating chances, it was due to not finishing them. This is also something that could always be an issue without an Elite 9 because when you share goals around players that are not super clinical, the conversion rate is always going to be lower than if your focal point is someone like a Kane or Lewa who puts most everything they should put away in the back of the net. A team that gives Jesus and Nketiah games is going to convert at a lower rate from open play than it should.

I agree with this but I would still like us to create more open play chances because I'm not sure if our goals from set pieces is sustainable over a longer sample size.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bruno.

Isak was my preferred CF target before we signed Jesus, so I've liked him for a long time. But he's injury prone and I like Havertz as a striker, and wouldn't want to risk our LCM signing and end up with nobody or an inadequate player. I prefer de Jong and Paquetá, but Bruno would work.

Xoxo

Rashford is a better footballer thana isak

Rashford will be cheaper

Rashford is not as injury prone as isak

The only downside with Rashford is his salary is very high

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom