• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft: GRAND FINAL: AGFC vs 4Juan6 Spartans

Who do you think should win the final?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So here we are...

When the draft was done we were cruising to the title and still in the Europa League. We had 16 teams... 272 players selected... 3 gruelling playoff rounds AND we simmed an entire league season to get a playoff ranking.

All that has left us with 2 teams. No second legs, no away goals... it's winner takes all after 1 final game.

AGFC

First in the red corner... we have the number 1 seed. He won the ranking tournament and has made the final doing it solo the whole way... it's @A_G

He might have only had the third pick in the draft but he still was able to draft Lionel Messi. The good luck didn't stop there, when he got randomised he was given a Ballon D'Or winner in Matthias Sammer and one of Ligue 1's greatest ever players, the legend Abedi Pele.

In the quarter finals he defeated @SA Gunner and @Uncle Good-Advice 6-5 on aggregate

In the semi-finals he defeated @bingobob 4-4 on away goals

Captained by Mr Consistent himself in Javier Zanetti...

IT'S AGFC!

2fZwL13V.png

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

4Juan6 Spartans
And in the blue corner... we have the dream team... they've been right there with AGFC the entire way... second in the ranking tournament and came through the whole tournament to meet them in the final it's @Juan Matas Beard and @Gooner416

They had the second pick overall and of course they went for Cristiano Ronaldo after @Riou controversially chose Emmanuel Eboue with the first pick.

When your first four picks are Ronaldo, Kaka, Puyol and Steven Gerrard you're going to be very tough to beat. They even finished strong picking up Schmeichel, Kluivert and Abidal with their last three starting XI picks.

In the quarter finals they defeated @albakos and @jones 7-7 on away goals

In the semi finals they defeated myself and @Trilly 5-4 on aggregate.

Captained by the Liverpool legend himself Steven Gerrard...

IT'S 4JUAN6 SPARTANS!

vcsQ5oTO.png

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Gooner416 @Riou @farzad4daarse all those moments with centipedes in my hut, lizards joining my cold showers, stolen AirPods, no AC, chimpanzees smashing the hut, overcharged for Tanzanite gems have led to this day.
You signed up for it mate i just got back from my vacation in a 5 star hotel in Mayfair to my automatic French made state of the art bidet. My life is extreme danger being a rich, sexually active brown man in America; i don’t need extra danger on vacation being brown and targeted by both the woke mafia because i am rich and horny; and the fascists because I don’t have a Christian name is thrilling enough mate without animals that can kill you and not bathing

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Gooner416 @Riou @farzad4daarse all those moments with centipedes in my hut, lizards joining my cold showers, stolen AirPods, no AC, chimpanzees smashing the hut, overcharged for Tanzanite gems have led to this day.
AM in the mud, a Manc running from water buffalo beat us all in fantasy football. @Rex Bezos next draft we got to combine into team FaRex an unbeatable draft game destroyer for the honor and dignity of Arsenal. @Gooner416 gravy trained the Manc to this title like Neville the rat faced plumber gravy trained Sir Alex into a chest full of medals and a career that doesn’t involve snaking fat women’s toilets before lunch

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

AM in the mud, a Manc running from water buffalo beat us all in fantasy football. @Rex Bezos next draft we got to combine into team FaRex an unbeatable draft game destroyer for the honor and dignity of Arsenal. @Gooner416 gravy trained the Manc to this title like Neville the rat faced plumber gravy trained Sir Alex into a chest full of medals and a career that doesn’t involve snaking fat women’s toilets before lunch
A Manc and a Canadian just won the AM draft, deserves a Netflix special this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1686407858277.jpeg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t do that man, everyone you’re with will think you’re a neek 😭

Tonight’s a chill one after last night. But yeah in the high probability I miss it I’m back in London on Friday.

Sort it then.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Europa League week before the CL then you need a bit of space until the ultimate grand final…

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Great attack from @A_G but I think @Juan Matas Beard is better everywhere else.

I think @A_G had an amazing defence tbh. Better than ours if you consider the versions of players we have like Sevilla's Dani Alves, Lyon's Abidal and Hummels is probably the weakest player in the match.

However Kaká 2006, Gerrard 2005 and Ronaldo 2013 has been filthy, no better players in their prime.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard maybe the real CL draft was the friends we made along the way

With all due respect **** friends.

@dashsnow17 almost had his wedding cancelled, @albakos got stopped on a highway twice, @OnlyOne drove to an area with no signal and almost had a panic attack, @jones had to leave a spa trip and I almost died because of these draft competitions.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom