• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Olympiacos FC vs Arsenal FC - Wed. Dec 9th, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
CV0JcS_W4AAAM0H.jpg

Top Quality

So happy! Sooooo many good performances! Per and Kos and solid, Cech secure at the back, Nacho again who is sooooo consistent and was dangerous going forward, Özil with another fantastic performance, Ramsey being such an important player for us going forward and of course: Giroud with the hat trick (!) and Campbell with an outstanding performance.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

So happy! Sooooo many good performances! Per and Kos and solid, Cech secure at the back, Nacho again who is sooooo consistent and was dangerous going forward, Özil with another fantastic performance, Ramsey being such an important player for us going forward and of course: Giroud with the hat trick (!) and Campbell with an outstanding performance.

Immense avi :lol:

Mastadon

Established Member
From such games are champions league titles won. Didn't Liverpool beat Olympiakos in their last game to qualify for the 2nd round and go on to fluke the title?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
From such games are champions league titles won. Didn't Liverpool beat Olympiakos in their last game to qualify for the 2nd round and go on to fluke the title?

I understand the optimism, but we still have Barcelona and Bayern in the CL so it might be to much based on last peformances against them, but you never know keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom