• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Both Madrid clubs and 115 charges in the opposite half of the draw to us would be fine by me. Could see us actually getting to the final at least.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Still stick by us getting Barca.

I’m not actually too fussed because if we get Madrid for example we get an insane CL night let’s be real, proper underdog battle as well and I don’t think Madrid are perfect.

Jasinho

Gonna be shameless and say BvB, want us to have as high a possibility of getting the final. Above that I would love for us to get some revenge on the Skeleton of Barcelona.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It was based purely on betting odds. Hence the “house edge removed” disclaimer…
Ah, of course. Somehow I thought that kind of things are already done elsewhere, so why do it again the same way?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Excited for today whoever we get it not gonna be straightforward maybe apart from Dortmund where we'll be considered favs

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I’d like Bayern or Barca. Would rather not face City or both Madrid sides. Anyone else I say we have a decent chance. Atletico Madrid would be a nightmare.

Yes facing Atletico will be even more tough then Porto just the way they play.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Do not want to face city as we play them every season and a lot more usual recent times because of cup/community shield games. would be boring

aleti are are wankers at being anti football merchants. That would be 10 times more stressful then porto

Mohamed7

I want an easy route to the final. Hell with you all wanting something challenging. We got em the twenty years we were in it and only got past them ONCE. I want to be in a European final in our second home.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I hope Arteta uses the full extent of his squad, cause he can't get away with using the same 13-14 players in April and May.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want an easy route to the final. Hell with you all wanting something challenging. We got em the twenty years we were in it and only got past them ONCE. I want to be in a European final in our second home.

Yup, Im with you on this one.

We have a rough schedule in April, most of our games only 3 days apart. I need a quarter final tie that will be challenging but not leg breaking. Give me a football playing side, allowing us to focus on the game and game alone.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
rubbing shoulders with elite again.

Thank yo,u Mikel. so nice to see us there again. it's been forever.

1710499575712.png

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom