• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final - Villarreal v Arsenal | Tue 7/4 | 19:45

Raider

Established Member
Villarreal-v-Arsenal-Pire-007.jpg

****ing love the man.

Cesc too ;)

Lukazan

Established Member
Great picture.

Pires is the kind of player you'll tell your kids about. Had just about everything. Absolutely awesome.

Rocafella

Established Member
Wenger wasn't wrong when he said before his cruciate ligament injury he was the best player in his world in his position. You would just give him the ball and let him do the rest. Those were Wenger's exact words :lol:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
quincy42 said:
Crouch has scored similar goals. Then again, Crouch has scored many beautiful goals - Arsenal fans especially should know that. :-(

I know, but Ade dances better!

sabret00the

Established Member
Last night left me feeling incredibly inadequate. It was like we were the only team that refused to play football in this round.

hackajack

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Last night left me feeling incredibly inadequate. It was like we were the only team that refused to play football in this round.
Liverpool, Bayern and ManU didn't play much football - they had a good view of the other teams playing some super stuff though.

qs

Established Member
hackajack said:
sabret00the said:
Liverpool, Bayern and ManU didn't play much football - they had a good view of the other teams playing some super stuff though.

We played good football in the second half.

People complaining about a 1-1 away draw with one of the 2 remaining Spanish teams are being ridiculous. They're the ones who were caught up in the hype pre-match and believed that we'd win easily. The first half for all its problems didn't really have many chances for Villareal. They scored through a wonder goal from Senna, yeah it could've been closed down but it still required a huge shot to make it a goal. Apart from that they didn't have any real clear cut chances despite all their good play, if we'd played the first half like that without a wonder goal people would've gone mad complaining about it.

At the end of the day we wen't away from home in the CL quarter final against a quality side and got a 1-1 draw, thats a great result. We are firmly in the driving seat for this tie.

hackajack

Established Member
qs said:
They're the ones who were caught up in the hype pre-match and believed that we'd win easily.
Well that was a bit silly but what is more ridiculous is having watched them (and seen Porto's result at OT) people still don't seem to realise that they're a very good side, we got a great result BUT it ain't over yet.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
sabret00the said:
We refused to play football?

Now that is a big statement. I don't think we didnt want to play football. Even in the first half we passed up front and everytime tried to attack

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom