• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club Level Season Tickets.

Gunner4life09

Club Level season tickets... seem like a pretty sweet deal if you can afford it, looking at what they offer to the holders on the official website it look great.

Anyone on the forum actually a platinum member/Club Level season ticket holder? Mind sharing what its like on the a match day with me?

Is it worth the money you pay for it? Are all the seats really good? ... even the ones at the corner flag (the cheapest)

What about the dining, touted to be good but looking at the price list it looks like you're paying for it too...

I'm interested in getting one and just wanted to know form people who actually hold them or who have been to a match sitting up at the club level enclosure.

xcdude24

Established Member
Gunner4life09 said:
Club Level season tickets... seem like a pretty sweet deal if you can afford it, looking at what they offer to the holders on the official website it look great.

Anyone on the forum actually a platinum member/Club Level season ticket holder? Mind sharing what its like on the a match day with me?

Is it worth the money you pay for it? Are all the seats really good? ... even the ones at the corner flag (the cheapest)

What about the dining, touted to be good but looking at the price list it looks like you're paying for it too...

I'm interested in getting one and just wanted to know form people who actually hold them or who have been to a match sitting up at the club level enclosure.

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but consider the fact that you have to sit with other club level members. It's seriously something to think about.

Gunner4life09

xcdude24 said:
Gunner4life09 said:

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but consider the fact that you have to sit with other club level members. It's seriously something to think about.

what do you mean by that? something to do with prawn sandwiches perhaps or?

xcdude24

Established Member
Club level makes the prawn sandwich brigade look like Fenerbahce ultras, from what i've been told.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's mixed.

I've had some bad experiences up there, but a few good ones as well.

Stewarding up there's a bit more of a pain though.

Gunner4life09

asajoseph said:
It's mixed.

I've had some bad experiences up there, but a few good ones as well.

Stewarding up there's a bit more of a pain though.

If its not too much trouble could you describe the good and bad experiences? Like what did you mean the steward being a pain? As in when you shout or stand up? stuff like that?

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, the stewards up there have a bit of a reputation for being very firm in their 'encouragement' of sitting down, and can be a bit heavy handed if you sing a bit too loudly. I've experienced the first a few times myself, but not the latter.

As for the people up there, a lot of them are proper prawn-sandwich munchers, no passion, and sometimes worse still, no interest.

It's not all bad though, but for me, it just wouldn't be worth the extra cash.

Gunner4life09

Thanks for the descriptions.

Well me and my best friend have been offered seats next to each other, near the corner flag on the cheap and I think I'm most likely going to take them.

After thinking about it, the money is not much of an issue and having a chance to see my beloved Arsenal on a regular basis is something I can't pass up.

I'll probably be put off by the prawn sandwich brigade and their lack of passion and interest but I'll take it. i'll still sing as show my support.

alboots101

Established Member
HELP......anyone .....can you look at the ask your questions here in the lobby....some geezer needs some answers....

lol...club level.....

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom