• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CM03/04

I currently have cm4 and i'm fed up with it. Yes I find it addictive but its too unfair
These are just some things that are unfair:

Can't win at ST James Park
Always draw Liverpool
Can't beat Villa after beating West Ham

I was wondering if the new cm was like that or more fair and realistic.

Can someone also tell me how much space it takes up.

Thanks

Wheelori

it's much more realistic, bugs fixed, it's cheaper, runs faster, not sure how big exactly, it's big, but nothing a little tweaking about with old files cant handle. it';s worth it

Mark

Established Member
I have similar problems on cm4. Man U and Newcastle always score last minute equalisers or winners against me and I don't think I've ever won a penalty shootout.

seanconvey66

The new 1's excellent but a little easy i think. Always win Champs league in 1st year, with only a couple of signings. I get Sean davis, Mexes, Agahowa and Trabelsi when he free in Jan and i win the champs league. Its basically cos Henry so damn good on, Hell score more goals than he plays games, he had a record of something like, 52 games 64 goals, brilliant but when hes in your team u always win. League harder thoas Newcastle are always a big threat but can usually win that 1st year, with the team i get.

I have CM0304 and it's been goood so far, but the start of the season is always gloomy. I started my 3rd season now and 3 games without a win! 2draw and 1loss. Same as 2nd season. Henry's injured, what the hell, i bought Milan Baros and Antonio Reyes but Baros's suspended and Reyes's injured too.

Fun thing on this game is you could check on your addictedness rating. Mine is: Have you seen sunlight recently?

He's just recovered but now he's injured again. same injury damaged knee cap.

Anyway, I have a good tactic and strategy and now i'm scoring a lot of goals. It looks like this:

sc ^ sc
l
l
ml mc mr
dmc

dl dc dc dr

mc is set to gung-ho and others you can figure it out yerself.

Gunnsie

Its quite easy yeh.. ive won the league 5 times in a row and the trebble, and champs league twice in a row. You just need to know who to sign really. My philosophy is to have a youngster for every position on the field, plus i dont sign anyone over the age of 24-25, unless its someone i absolutely must have, like Steven Gerrard, who i'm trying to sign to replace Vieria. After 7-8 seasons ive almost got there. Pennant turns out to be world class, i sold pires to madrid and ive bought some key players to strengthen my squad like mexes, de jong, johnson, tevez, kasper schemiechel, reyes, van der vaart, alex, robinho, diego. My wage bill is absolutely huge though lol.

Aussie

Established Member
Arsenic_addicted said:
I don't want to manage Arsenal until i'm at the level.
managing chelski now, alot of arsenal players though...

Why would you manage Chelsea unless its too send them into admin.

seanconvey66

There aint no next seasons its the last one unfortunately. The two companies who make it have split there partnership so wont be another, if there is itll probably be pants.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenic_addicted said:
I don't want to manage Arsenal until i'm at the level.
managing chelski now, alot of arsenal players though...

I know what you mean I'm managing QPR (2nd in div 2) until hopefully I get a move to the Gunners when I'll be ready..

Ak

has anyone here managed to get kaka?

but yeah CM03/04 is a great game, btr than CM4
i bough mexes, cisse n robinson and won the treble in the first year, Henry is just god on the game, he scores TONNES (as i think someone else has said) n Viera is also immence.

Asterix

Established Member
Haven't played Kaka. I'd become a little bored with winning everything on CM 01/02 and now CM 03/04, so I inserted myself into the game as a world class striker / keeper, and my four year old son as another Paddy. Got bored with that too after about 5 seasons, so I tried starting at the bottom but didn't like it as much. I like having money and skillful players!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Being in administration and losing players you don't want to sell when you have no choice certainly puts it all in perspective, but I made promotion to div 1 anyway!

va_va_voom

Its so addictive. I recently bought a new PC for home after 2 years of being without one. I'd bought CM 03/04 even before the PC had been delivered. I spend so long on there, feel a big session on it coming on tonight. Has anyone ever done the network thing on it???

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom