• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CM03/04

teengooner

I think there is another one, but its "Football Manager" instead of Championship Manager, due to the aforementioned company split.

Fooball Manager........ Original huh? :wink: :lol:

goonerlove

Can someone post a link as to where I can buy this game? And is it still worthwhile to play CM 03/04?

I would like to play a football simulation and I'm not too sure about the whole Playstation concept...

Thanks!

Goonerlove

goonerlove

Can someone post a link as to where I can buy this game? And is it still worthwhile to play CM 03/04?

I would like to play a football simulation and I'm not too sure about the whole Playstation concept...

Thanks!

Goonerlove

goonerlove

bump... still can't find this in U.S. - is there somewhere to get the full install on the web?

Thank you!

Goonerlove

kevin_kyle

yeah it is amusing putting a 14 year old with perfect stats and being worth 22 million pounds....but watch out, he/she can be signed by anyone because he is on a youth contract

A

Anonymous

kevin_kyle said:
yeah it is amusing putting a 14 year old with perfect stats and being worth 22 million pounds....but watch out, he/she can be signed by anyone because he is on a youth contract
Yeah. Pity you wont be signing any 14 y.o in your Stoke City file :wink: dont you hate it when your saving your file and the computer crashes, hence when you try to retrieve your file, it comes up as 0kb? :p

A

Anonymous

kevin_kyle said:
Could be worse.
I could have won the ECL in that file :p
Bastard Milan.....

:lol: i remember that moment fondly. 3-0 up werent ya? That ruined the day didnt it? :p

kevin_kyle

nah i was 1-0 up, 2-1 up then 3-2 up, then henry's ridiculous ability put the 3rd one past me in the 92nd minute. Talk about gibbed.
I'll be interested to see if the game gives you charity with Monaco

A

Anonymous

Oh I'm sure they will cause im playing "French League". Im 2-1 up on the mighty Man U after the home leg in the semi so im in a decent position to win the whole booty :twisted:

A

Anonymous

kevin_kyle said:
the french league is friggin boring as hell
i am ditching nantes i think
back to england probably
:lol: u just arent a talented enough manager to exploit the continent :p just dont do what i did and try to play CM4 again. That game is pathetic :(

kevin_kyle

not talented hey???
I have never been fired.
How does it feel to have to add yourself back in illegally?
Yes Cm 4 is absolutely crap. i tried a while back to see the difference.
Wow i never realised how much better 03/04 was.
George got FM!!!!!!
Are you annoyed?

A

Anonymous

kevin_kyle said:
not talented hey???
I have never been fired.
How does it feel to have to add yourself back in illegally?
Yes Cm 4 is absolutely crap. i tried a while back to see the difference.
Wow i never realised how much better 03/04 was.
George got FM!!!!!!
Are you annoyed?
Bastard :p thats the only flaw in my illustrious management career with Monaco. And yes i am F*cking pissed off that George got FM. I pre ordered it so i would get first and now it looks like im getting it a week late. Oh well. Im gettin my Xbox this Wednesday. That will heal my pain :D

kevin_kyle

illustrious.......i hope you realise that every game you win has the gloss scuffed of it by the termination of your contract.
Yeah i thought it was amusing about george.
Are you get pro evo straight away? did you know they released 01/02 on XBox? :)

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom