• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

cm5

Eastrek

Football Manager 2005 thats what ive got, its brilliant, it so realistic.

I played away to Fulham, drew 4v4 and 3 of there goals were penaltys, then i noticed that Mr Mike Riley was the ref.... enough said.

Then I got Blackburn at home in the FA Cup 3rd round replay (Blackburn are the holders in my game) and as you can see from the picture, it was a game with alot of penalties, I was crapping myself when the shootout started lol.
Penaltys.jpg

is it the same game but with the name changed or is fm05 different to cm5

saw in mag that there was cm5 so i want to make sure

timmyg

CM5 isn't out yet i don't think...

And FM2005 has a bug that means there are far too many penalties. Sigames are making(made) a patch available to download that sorts it out. have a look on sigames.com or thedugout.net

koivu

This may have appeared elsewhere but I will post anyhow...Championship Manager has previously been released by both Eidos and Sports Interactive. The two companies have now gone their separate ways with Eidos keeping the name 'Championship Manager' while SI has taken it's engine. Apparently Football Manager by SI is better but I can't say for sure. I still haven't had time to play CM 03/04!!

A

Anonymous

downloaded the WHOLE game :wink:
Looks superb so far to be honest, haven't had any problems with penalties YET.
Another classic game. Got me addicted completely again.

kevin_kyle

It is brilliant.
If you are managing a lesser team, steal Frank De Boer, he has no club.
Very good defence stats and can take free kicks and penalties.
Pity about his age....

A

Anonymous

kevin_kyle said:
It is brilliant.
If you are managing a lesser team, steal Frank De Boer, he has no club.
Very good defence stats and can take free kicks and penalties.
Pity about his age....

Thanks a million!

A

Anonymous

u'll need to download it as a torrent mate.
bitcomet.com or suprnova.org is a good place to find the torrent.
If that doesn't work you always got Kazaa 8)

Spike

Established Member
Hit "PRT SC" key on your keyboard, located towards the top right hand side.

Go to Paint, hit CTRL + V. Save the image.

Upload the image through FTP.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom