• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
No he isn't close, he's levels below. Compare Havertz in the Bundisliga to Balogun in Ligue 1.

Anyway Balogun can only play as a 9 and Balogun's all round game is too poor for us. As opposed to Havertz who can play as an 8, 10, 9, false 9 or on the wing
And not score or create from any of those positions to date. He had over 100 matches well over, 18 goals and assist numbers were abysmal. Then i got people like you and @Makavelii telling me we signed a versatile Emile Heskey. Why the F would i want a guy that can’t score, or create enough as a 7,8,9,or 10? Jesus and martinelli have work rate but also give you goals and assists. If you wanted someone tall, versatile and skilled you didn’t need this pricey Chelsea flop

Ps Xhaka a lifelong DM got 14 g/a in 35 matches or so, Havertz playing same position on same team as a lifelong attacker should trounce those numbers if he is worth 65 million. We sold Xhaka for 20. How much you want to bet Kai can’t beat Xhaka’s goal production this year?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
And not score or create from any of those positions to date. He had over 100 matches well over, 18 goals and assist numbers were abysmal. Then i got people like you and @Makavelii telling me we signed a versatile Emile Heskey. Why the F would i want a guy that can’t score, or create enough as a 7,8,9,or 10? Jesus and martinelli have work rate but also give you goals and assists. If you wanted someone tall, versatile and skilled you didn’t need this pricey Chelsea flop

Ps Xhaka a lifelong DM got 14 g/a in 35 matches or so, Havertz playing same position on same team as a lifelong attacker should trounce those numbers if he is worth 65 million. We sold Xhaka for 20. How much you want to bet Kai can’t beat Xhaka’s goal production this year?

Jesus Christ please get over it. Find a hobby or some chick to bang. Every thread is about Kai..

tocteman

I don’t know one person who knows me who has ever accused me of being dumb; but w.nkers online who never did business with me or played poker with me. Enjoy your manager fetish; if you back this Titanic Havertz buy you are too far gone for me to want to spend my time deprogramming another cultist. Oh he must be like Pep because the Athletic, Twitter, and Amazon say so.
played poker lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Interesting dynamics here, if Havertz can pick up the positioning on the pitch and chemistry with Zinchenko at the level Xhaka did, we may see a boost to our left side dynamics again.

I’m interested to see how our back five sets up if we do this, particularly the use of both TP5 and Rice in there. Leans towards a 2-3 buildup, with Gabriel dropping to the bench again.

Replicating our best formation from last season with Havertz in the “Xhaka role” would require continued defensive contribution from Kai (he has been good here so far) and either Rice or TP5 to play as a lone six. This way you keep the dynamics of our right side with White having freedom to join the attack, and you strengthen our ability on the left.

It’s going to be interesting once our combinations begin to click into place.

Buhry

Established Member

So far his duel winning stats have been good and apparently he is leading the team for distance ran so at least he is working hard even if it sometimes doesn't look like it.
Would like to see him get more involved in the play though, needs more touches on the ball and needs to be a bit more progressive when he does get it. He had a good play in the beginning of last game to set up martinelli, need to see more of that, the occasional higher level of risk taking.
Hopefully zinchenko starts today and we get to see if that helps the fluidity on that side, it hopefully should as it was a massive improvement on the ball when he came on last game.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Interesting dynamics here, if Havertz can pick up the positioning on the pitch and chemistry with Zinchenko at the level Xhaka did, we may see a boost to our left side dynamics again.

I’m interested to see how our back five sets up if we do this, particularly the use of both TP5 and Rice in there. Leans towards a 2-3 buildup, with Gabriel dropping to the bench again.

Replicating our best formation from last season with Havertz in the “Xhaka role” would require continued defensive contribution from Kai (he has been good here so far) and either Rice or TP5 to play as a lone six. This way you keep the dynamics of our right side with White having freedom to join the attack, and you strengthen our ability on the left.

It’s going to be interesting once our combinations begin to click into place.
You will see his a fraud

Bloodbather

Established Member

Shocking performance. No defense for it. Clearly can't perform as the LCM in a three-man midfield. Should play as the left-sided AM in a 3-2-2-3 or false nine or not at all.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They called us crazy all summer. Apparently a guy who has not performed for 3 years is not a bad player. Just needs Arteta

We deserve everything we gonna get this season for pure arrogance. First good league season in 20 years and it got to the clubs head

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Outshone by Fabio Viera. 65m well spent.

Whoever comes in a few days and tries to post some BS “high level” analysis trying to act like he played well needs a banning.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Strange. I was told Eddie Nketiah was the reason poor old Kai couldn't get involved in games. I was told he needed more time to adjust to the Premier League. I was told his movement and intelligence would prevail at a better club. I was told his duel winning capabilities mean he is playing well.

Could it be, possibly, dare I say that maybe the Chelsea fans know a thing or two about Kai Havertz, and we should have listened to them?

Fallout

It has 100% to do with his mentality

He plays scared simple as that

He is Vieira from last season

As you can see from today, mentality can be fixed over time, but he needs to be benched now

Hopefully Arteta sees that, his sub seems to suggest so

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I was happy with this transfer but atm he doesnt show anything the sum we paid for him.
Deserves some weeks at the bench and play Vieira instead.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom