• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confident or No? Well??

How confident are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Where’s the Raul is a bum gimp **** sucking squad at??

Said it before this window is worse than when we only signed Cech, teams will be miles a head of us because of where we’re at and what others have spent.

Main stays of this season will be all players Raul signed, Ceballos, Luiz, Tierney and Pepe.

Meanwhile Vinai is learning to tie his shoe lace.

Raul is a bum

Vinai has nothing to do with transfers

Signings or not we are The Arsenal and I believe in Arteta

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Raul is a bum

Vinai has nothing to do with transfers

Signings or not we are The Arsenal and I believe in Arteta

I really don't think guys like @OnlyOne or @GDeep™ deserve to support this team when we start doing really well. They reek negativity, always want to put the blame on someone. Just roll with the times and see where it takes us, your moaning and negativity wont do anything to help :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He had some decent qualities but let's face it, if he was top class then we wouldn't be desperately hoping for signings at this moment because he would've recruited better in the last two summer windows. 2019 was quite good but that Lichsteiner/Sokratis/Torreira window was abysmal. Leno the only saving grace.

And he wouldn't have been kicked out of the club for dodgy dealings

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I really don't think guys like @OnlyOne or @GDeep™ deserve to support this team when we start doing really well. They reek negativity, always want to put the blame on someone. Just roll with the times and see where it takes us, your moaning and negativity wont do anything to help :lol:

It’s facts tho, our team was more complete when we only signed Cech, we were still getting CL for fun. Now we’re desperate and possibly won’t sign anyone else and there’s 0 chance we get CL with this midfield.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It’s facts tho, our team was more complete when we only signed Cech, we were still getting CL for fun. Now we’re desperate and possibly won’t sign anyone else and there’s 0 chance we get CL with this midfield.

There isn't 0 chance though is there.

If we had a terrible manager that didn't look like he was taking us anywhere I'd agree with you, but that isn't the case. I'm just enjoying watching our performances again and I love that I have that feeling of "we might actually go to Anfield and get something" rather than "we are conceding a minimum of 4 goals this weekend then". Because up until Arteta came in everyone would feel 0 optimism about going to Anfield.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

There isn't 0 chance though is there.

If we had a terrible manager that didn't look like he was taking us anywhere I'd agree with you, but that isn't the case. I'm just enjoying watching our performances again and I love that I have that feeling of "we might actually go to Anfield and get something" rather than "we are conceding a minimum of 4 goals this weekend then". Because up until Arteta came in everyone would feel 0 optimism about going to Anfield.

Just my opinion, sorry for sharing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Stop quoting and tagging me you beg. Your posting is terrible, I don’t want to share any discussion with you.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ moaning isn't actually moaning, more a coping mechanism he's not actually negative deep down. Think of him as the guy who tells himself the girl won't text him back but is really hoping she does.

@OnlyOne ...well you can't take anything he says seriously.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ moaning isn't actually moaning, more a coping mechanism he's not actually negative deep down. Think of him as the guy who tells himself the girl won't text him back but is really hoping she does.

She never does text back though :lol:.

I have been positive this summer though, given the club a pass on transfers due to Covid, predicted we could get 4th, mega positive about Arteta etc. How much more positive can an Arsenal fan get?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Calling people negative is just lazy and brings nothing to AM, especially when I haven’t posted anything negative.

Thinking we won’t be able to sign Aouar or Partey doesn’t make you negative.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

She never does text back though :lol:.

I have been positive this summer though, given the club a pass on transfers due to Covid, predicted we could get 4th, mega positive about Arteta etc. How much more positive can an Arsenal fan get?
Mate tell me about it. Every summer I cut them some slack thinking "they actually want to do well right?" "We're due a good window right?"

Again looks like it's going to be disappointing, at this point I'm just looking forward to hearing why Auba signed if there was no clear project and what Vinai and co's reasons are for failing to sign a CM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mate tell me about it. Every summer I cut them some slack thinking "they actually want to do well right?" "We're due a good window right?"

Again looks like it's going to be disappointing, at this point I'm just looking forward to hearing why Auba signed if there was no clear project and what Vinai and co's reasons are for failing to sign a CM.
Think Auba signed because he’s getting wages that no other club were giving. Also think we’ll sign a CM, probably not just the level of Partey/Aouar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not looking good seem Arteta hands are tied because of the big squad we got a problem that Manutd are facing too. we can only hope but until 4-5 players sold in next 10 days then forget about aouar and Partey or even one of them.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Discussing Partey and Aouar is irrelevant at this stage. We need to get 4 NHG players off the books before we can even think about either.

At this stage, the only player I can definitely see going is Torreira. Kolasinac and Sokratis are 50/50s. After that, I cant see anyone else going.

This whole situation really makes me question the point in the Mari and Cedric signings now. Mari has always been baffling, Cedric was understandable IF one of Bellerin/AMN left.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not looking good seem Arteta hands are tied because of the big squad we got a problem that Manutd are facing too. we can only hope but until 4-5 players sold in next 10 days then forget about aouar and Partey or even one of them.

Business does ramp up massively in the final weeks everywhere.

Agents always say that every year no matter what, activity doesn’t get going until right at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom