• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Copa América 2020

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's really sad seeing this without fans in stadium it look like they force it. I read Venezuela players arrived to Brazil hours before today game

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gabriel Jesus out wide could become a regular thing if he stays at City and they sign a CF

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's really sad seeing this without fans in stadium it look like they force it. I read Venezuela players arrived to Brazil hours before today game

15 new players arrived yesterday after around 12 people tested positive. They only have 7 subs on the bench.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ExVltvwXIAUwXkp

What a team this was. 😍

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neymar is like oh here we go again look like I'm going to do things by myself again

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It’s like India no? Big population, lots of areas with overpopulation etc?

And a negacionist government pushing miracle cures. Pfizer was thirsting to sell us their vaccines and make us THE window to their vaccine in South America, but we literally took 5 months to answer them.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom