• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Credit to Benitez

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 568
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I've got to say that our manager and Fergi, *****foot around Jose Moriniho in order not to offend him albeit Fergie is more guilty then Wenger,it drives me mad how everyone ****s themselves media fellow managers included, for some arragant asshole.

Wenger snipes at Chelsea but not directly at Moriniho, Fegie has not criticized Chelsea or Moriniho once, which is strange for Fergie, Fergie is more up moriniho's arse then his own.

The only one who could not give ashit for moriniho and is antics is Benitez and i respect him for that.

Whenever a member of the media says something to him that was said by Moriniho he either laughs it off os says that " what can you expect from him" or "i dont listen to him" he directly belittles Moriniho which is more guts then every other manager, good for you Benitez.

Does it drive anyone else mad has anyone else noticed it.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
How is this Arsenal Talk?

Also, you've got access to a computer, you might want to utilise its' spell check facility before posting in future?

Lukazan

Established Member
Ferguson and Mourinho are bummers.

Their talks of meeting up after the game for wine and bum-fun confirms it all.

A

Anonymous

RocktheCasbah said:
How is this Arsenal Talk?

Also, you've got access to a computer, you might want to utilise its' spell check facility before posting in future?[/quote

half of you on here cant spell, i am just trying to fit in, make everyone else not look like such a plank, but Teacher if it bothers you that much, i'll use the spellchecker in future.

Can i sit down now? :roll:

its Arsenal talk because in my eyes anyone who hates Moriniho in this day an age deserves credit, and what more credit is there then to make it on to Arsenal talk.

I mentioned Arsène Wenger in the post, is he not our Manager??

A

Anonymous

Ratinho said:
ng

Thread's not even worthy of a drawn out one.

man i am offended, you dont deam me worthy of a drawn out one, oh no, look in the mirror man and you will see somthing quite ugly,if you looked like your avatar i might be a touch insulted, but comon you, hahhaaaaaaa

Ratinho

Established Member
Look kid, you're just a bit s**t.

It'll get easier, just try and pick through those crazy thoughts flying through that head of yours, and post teh legible ones, as aposed to all of them.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ratinho said:

It'll get easier, just try and pick through those crazy thoughts flying through that head of yours, and post teh legible ones, as aposed to all of them.

:D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Gunnergregharrison said:
Ratinho said:

can you get your head out of the rats arse, there are no points for that.

Canuck

Established Member
half of you on here cant spell, i am just trying to fit in, make everyone else not look like such a plank, but Teacher if it bothers you that much, i'll use the spellchecker in future.

Can i sit down now? :roll:
Weak excuse mate. Let everyone else plank away...just worry about yourself.

its Arsenal talk because in my eyes anyone who hates Moriniho in this day an age deserves credit, and what more credit is there then to make it on to Arsenal talk.

I mentioned Arsène Wenger in the post, is he not our Manager??

At least mentioning Arsène was a spot of saving grace. But really, how is it more credit to Rafa if you make a thread in A.T. or General Footy?
Arsenal Talk is for all things Arsenal. Now if the main focus had been; Credit to Arsène for only having a mild unpleasantness with The Special Moan...

'Pool's manager having a tiff with Chelski's is a not about Arsenal.

Incidentally, I would have to agree that it's strangely uncharacteristic that Ol' Red Nose hasn't muttered a bad word re: Mourinho since the fallout after the Champs League loss to Porto.
Rafa and Jose certainly do seem to rub each other in a particularly unpleasant way. Nice to see other managers get into a spitting match. Hope it keeps escalating. :p

gunnerGH

Established Member
shevkele said:
Gunnergregharrison said:
Ratinho said:

can you get your head out of the rats arse, there are no points for that.

Can u get ure skinny shevkele(bollocks) away and stop talking ****e! :D

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep on the subject please
Any more insults to each other this thread will be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom