• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't think there's a thread to my new second PL team. Coached by former Frankfurt man, eagle mascot, great stadium, London club, hailing from the best part of London too etc

First thing Glasner did was to drop the second off day they had. Said the players were positive about it but he must've thought what kind of league is this where they train just four days a week lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't think there's a thread to my new second PL team. Coached by former Frankfurt man, eagle mascot, great stadium, London club, hailing from the best part of London too etc

First thing Glasner did was to drop the second off day they had. Said the players were positive about it but he must've thought what kind of league is this where they train just four days a week lol

Have had a massive soft spot for them because they always seem to have pure hoopers, Bolasie, Zaha, Eze, Olise, players you just love to watch because they excite you.

What sort of manager is Glasner and what can we expect from him at Palace? Know next to nothing about the man.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Have had a massive soft spot for them because they always seem to have pure hoopers, Bolasie, Zaha, Eze, Olise, players you just love to watch because they excite you.

What sort of manager is Glasner and what can we expect from him at Palace? Know next to nothing about the man.
Very versatile tactically, played four and three at the back successfully in the past. At Wolfsburg he coached a very solid defence and got them into the Champions League when they had no business being there, to this day the only coach who made Weghorst look like a serviceable striker.

At Frankfurt he adapted to the players he had, switched to three at the back and played a very direct type of ball. Won the first European trophy there in ages, lost his best player and in the next turned Kolo Muani into Europe's most sought after forward losing a cup final to a deflection and **** luck basically.

Very interested to see what type of Glasner will be in the PL, in Wolfsburg he was very timid almost invisible whereas when he arrived in Frankfurt he was very outgoing even aggressive and started wearing Moncler and Vapormax on match days lol.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This & their delightful cheerleaders clinch it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"and their delightful cheerleaders clinch it"

If Mr Hawk ever tried talking to one of them though...

xXp5rk.gif

50a2c0c2-d714-45b9-b4d0-5f2eb5d5e4ad_text.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

"and their delightful cheerleaders clinch it"

If Mr Hawk ever tried talking to one of them though...

xXp5rk.gif

50a2c0c2-d714-45b9-b4d0-5f2eb5d5e4ad_text.gif

Given my intentions, I'd be disappointed if that wasn't the reaction :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You've disgraced the grand ol borough of Croydon mate

Yeah I fully have but there’s actually a thriving Arsenal fandom down here lol. On matchdays you’ll see loads of our lot at East Croydon heading up to London.

Had some traumatic days watching us lose while sat with Palace home fans so may be scarred from that.

Also I cannot f*cking stand that sh*te mascot and their weapon of a chairman.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I fully have but there’s actually a thriving Arsenal fandom down here lol. On matchdays you’ll see loads of our lot at East Croydon heading up to London.

Had some traumatic days watching us lose while sat with Palace home fans so may be scarred from that.

Also I cannot f*cking stand that sh*te mascot and their weapon of a chairman.
Yeah the chairman is a dickhead fair enough. Mascot is ridiculous but don't think we can have a leg to stand on here

200.gif

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom