• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dalbert

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Absolute scenes if we blow our budget on this geezer and we're short on cash whilst attempting to get Mbappe or Lemar :lol:
With the bids we are throwing in last couple of days it mean we got so much money to spend

Reactions: BBF

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Pretty confident if this is true that we'd be rocking with -

RWB - Bellerin/Ox
RCB - Mustafi/Holding
CCB - Koscielny/Mertesacker
LCB - Monreal/Gabriel
LWB - Kolasinac/Dalbert

Chambers either sold or out on loan.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
7a8f086911815b2d7b5c0383e61f25be.jpg

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Pretty confident if this is true that we'd be rocking with -

RWB - Bellerin/Ox
RCB - Mustafi/Holding
CCB - Koscielny/Mertesacker
LCB - Monreal/Gabriel
LWB - Kolasinac/Dalbert

Chambers either sold or out on loan.

If the purported prices being thrown around are right, I don't think we'd be spending 30mil (Dolbert) or 140k pw (Seo) on a backup left back. Only two possibility I see is that this one is agent bs fed to Di Marzio, or one of them is being brought in to be converted to another position.

blaze_of_glory

Has he? As far as I'm aware I've seen zero wrong from him
He's usually bang on for anything Italian. I seem to remember him getting a few things wrong involving us last summer, but since this involves an Italian team he's probably correct.

Gooner006

Dalbert ------------------------ Bellerin
----- Kolasinac - Kos - Mustafi -------

Would surely be the first-choice defense with this signing, no?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that's also mean we are selling Gibbs and Monreal
I'd say this could be the only possibility if we sign another left back. Nacho only has 24 months remaining so we may see now as time to move him on.

Still filing under pish.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Most likely this is another case of an agent using Arsenal to get his clients name out there.

But in the event that there's some truth to it then Wenger's idea is probably using Kolasinac as a starting LCB, Dalbert as our starting LWB and Monreal backup for both. This guy would be a massive improvement on Gibbs/Monreal while also dealing with the CB position. If this were to happen we won't need to sign another CB imo, with Mustafi-Koscielny-Kolasinac (Holding, Chambers, Monreal) we would be set in defence. With Kolasinac and this guy on our left side, we will never see our left side get dominated by the likes of Zaha, Adama Traore anymore :lol:

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom