• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daley Blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Decent squad player but United offer their defenders more protection. He could come here and be a train wreck.

Heisenberg

I'd love some Dutch players at Arsenal again but not when they're terrible as ****.
Are you by any chance dutch?

For me it seems like most Dutch footballers are arrogant, dirty and selfish dicks, and no one really likes then, apart from own fans. Van Persie was a huge ****, also when he was playing well for us.

Bergkamp and others were not, but for me, it seems like the vast majority have problems: Van Bommel, Van Persie, De Jong, Depay to name a few.

Blind seems to be a nice guy though, but I do not understand your general wish of more Dutch players.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Don't think I've ever been so annoyed to be linked with a player. We have 4 better CBs and 2 better LBs than him, we certainly don'the need him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Are you by any chance dutch?

For me it seems like most Dutch footballers are arrogant, dirty and selfish dicks, and no one really likes then, apart from own fans. Van Persie was a huge ****, also when he was playing well for us.

Bergkamp and others were not, but for me, it seems like the vast majority have problems: Van Bommel, Van Persie, De Jong, Depay to name a few.

Blind seems to be a nice guy though, but I do not understand your general wish of more Dutch players.
Click on his name, he's from Holland. And **** nice guys, they finish last (fourth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom