• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Am I the only one that just cant get excited by a loan only player no option to buy?? I mean.. even if hes amazing... its like a you are guaranteed to sell one of your best players after a year... id rather develop a player that actually stay here for good...

People will claim we dont have money and we need him to get the CL money back... I guess thats the issue... ho well... i hope we can get CL even without him
What will happen is this; he'll have an awesome season. Madrid takes him back. He'll have trouble cementing a first team spot. He'll ride the bench half a season and wants to go back to where it all happened for him. Madrid release him. Well sign him back on a 5 yr deal. He'll get injured for four seasons and he'll refuse to board the plane for preseason to Glasgow (where our fanbase increased by 1,5m in 2019) and we'll strip him from the captaincy. All the while El Neny retains the #4.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
What will happen is this; he'll have an awesome season. Madrid takes him back. He'll have trouble cementing a first team spot. He'll ride the bench half a season and wants to go back to where it all happened for him. Madrid release him. Well sign him back on a 5 yr deal. He'll get injured for four seasons and he'll refuse to board the plane for preseason to Glasgow (where our fanbase increased by 1,5m in 2019) and we'll strip him from the captaincy. All the while El Neny retains the #4.

I don't think he's ever coming back to Madrid imo.

They love stars at Madrid. Big names and big hype. They won't wait for him to develop to buy midfielders.

And Ceballos is going to get used to play every weekend.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If he signed today/tomorrow would he fly out to join them or nah?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos is on holiday until the 22nd so it wouldn’t make sense for him to join up with the tour. Better off going straight to London and settling in.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My manager personally intervening to seal deals left right and centre.

Big **** Energy? No, this is Big **** Emery!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom