• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Marco Asensio sustained a serious knee injury that may throw the Ceballos move into doubt. We have taken so long to do deals that when the unlikely event of an injury or something affecting the deal we miss out and have invested time for nothing.

Why are we so slow? The deal may still go through but after the injury things could change.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Marco Asensio sustained a serious knee injury that may throw the Ceballos move into doubt. We have taken so long to do deals that when the unlikely event of an injury or something affecting the deal we miss out and have invested time for nothing.

Why are we so slow? The deal may still go through but after the injury things could change.

Nothing will change, Asensio plays out wide Ceballos plays central.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Let's hope so but the time it is taking for us to get deals over the line is worrying.

Unless half of it is all a major bluff by Arsenal to pretend like we were trying to do something and end up with no new signings of any worth.

Celtic made it clear they want 25m. Arsenal offer 15m. Then creep it up with add one of champions league football or winning cups etc that is unrealistic. For Celtic it's 50/50 if they get those add ons as we are an outsider again for top 4. Pay the 25m and be done if it improves the team.

Bidding 40m for Zaha. That's a bid that's never going to be accepted. Yes you could argue that it could have been to unsettle the player but if you want him bid a reasonable amount that has the potential to be accepted. 55-60m then we are talking. They don't accept throw in an Elneny or Jenkinson. We still have room to move.

Seems another tactic by the board to smokescreen fans into thinking we are "trying" when really we will end up with maybe Ceballos on loan and Martinelli. Saliba is no use this year so in general we are going into this season no better off.

I don't have faith anymore in our dealings. Hopefully they deliver something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ASS confirmed that he spent all day yesterday in London and he already passed the medical only announcement left

Token Yank

Let's hope so but the time it is taking for us to get deals over the line is worrying.

Unless half of it is all a major bluff by Arsenal to pretend like we were trying to do something and end up with no new signings of any worth.

Celtic made it clear they want 25m. Arsenal offer 15m. Then creep it up with add one of champions league football or winning cups etc that is unrealistic. For Celtic it's 50/50 if they get those add ons as we are an outsider again for top 4. Pay the 25m and be done if it improves the team.

Bidding 40m for Zaha. That's a bid that's never going to be accepted. Yes you could argue that it could have been to unsettle the player but if you want him bid a reasonable amount that has the potential to be accepted. 55-60m then we are talking. They don't accept throw in an Elneny or Jenkinson. We still have room to move.

Seems another tactic by the board to smokescreen fans into thinking we are "trying" when really we will end up with maybe Ceballos on loan and Martinelli. Saliba is no use this year so in general we are going into this season no better off.

I don't have faith anymore in our dealings. Hopefully they deliver something.
Yawn

Iceman10

Established Member
Cool, let's see this one done hopefully later today or tomorrow. Shame we are on a tighter budget this window because there might have been an option to buy him outright with Real Madrid chasing Pogba and having to meet FFP requirements. Regardless, becoming more optimistic of possibility of a permanent next summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

if you cba to read the article, the only reason there's doubt about this deal is because the greasy one speculated Ceballos could stay

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wonder if there's a section of Real fans tweeting Bale saying "don't worry bro, you can outlast Zidane..........again" :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom