• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Getting legends involved is what makes me think this is a PR move more than anything to be honest. If you've no experience in football ownership the likes of Vieria and Henry aren't the sort of guys you want to be linking up with and taking advice from to be brutally honest. Bergkamp maybe.

From what I've read on the Guardian it's not the first time Ek has shown tentative interest in buying a PL club anyway, never seems to go far. I expect this will peter out soon enough.
I heard, now that the invincibles are on board, Other famous arsenal fans are going to join the consortium including Lewis Hamilton, KSI, Piers Morgan and Jeremy Corbyn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They always start it on me, I just make innocuous posts and they feel like they'll earn some stripes starting on me. I see the same thing happen with @GDeep™ and @Makingtrax .

Hearing Big Danny Ek wants to add Arsenal's greatest ever defender (Laurent Koscielny) to the board when he retires...thoughts on this?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Next 48 hours is crucial, if it's bogus then it'll get dismantled pretty quickly by Stan's mole tim, or josh himself.

IF it keeps dragging on....something in it 100%.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
They always start it on me, I just make innocuous posts and they feel like they'll earn some stripes starting on me. I see the same thing happen with @GDeep™ and @Makingtrax .
Lurkers when they finally sign up to AM:

E1-BE3-D5-C-1314-40-CB-9990-95-B8-F7565-C5-B.png

Preacher

Always Crying
Kroenke should cash out. With his family at the helm, club will go down furthermore. They are clueless about running a successful football club.
ESL would have been quick fix but without it you get perfect crime which can push them over the edge.

My guess: if we win EL - he stay. If we lose - he gone.

Thanks to Tricky Micky, he will make sure that it will be the latter. #believe

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom