• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Sturridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrytheking14

Even if he were to stay fit (which he won't) I wouldn't want him.

He's greedy as f**k, shoots from ridiculous areas and he holds onto the ball for way too long at times.

I know we tend to try 'n walk the ball in too often but he's at the other end of the spectrum for me.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even if he were to stay fit (which he won't) I wouldn't want him.

He's greedy as f**k, shoots from ridiculous areas and he holds onto the ball for way too long at times.

I know we tend to try 'n walk the ball in too often but he's at the other end of the spectrum for me.

You're joking right? He's a top striker and if he stayed fit all season I genuinely think he could touch the tier of Aguero and Suarez.

The description you gave of him was accurate when he was at Man City

GOONER1991

Established Member
A fit Sturridge is technically one of the best strikers out there. Would rip your hand off for Sturridge. Even take the gamble on his fitness over someone like Lukaku

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Sturridge was indeed offered to Arsenal....

I was told by a journalist after Arsenal’s opening day defeat to Liverpool at the Emirates that Sturridge’s agent told him (the journalist) that Arsenal were interested in signing his client (see WhatsApp screenshot below).

The journalist didn’t run the story as he wasn’t sure that the agent’s motives for telling him were legitimate and he also wasn’t convinced that Arsenal would entertain signing a player with Sturridge’s injury record, for obvious reasons. This in itself is a testament to the values of the journalist in question as most will print any old ****, especially a potential scoop like this.

Studge.png

http://wearethenorthbank.com/sturridge-offered-arsenal-agent/

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's nowhere near the level he's made out to be, he's not an out and out striker and his injury record speaks for itself. Not worth it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I love Sturridge, one of the few on here who was constantly calling us to sign him from City.

He's a farce now though, can't stay fit for 2 minutes, and it's even suggested by some that his problems could be in his mind.

Not that I believe this bollocks.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's nowhere near the level he's made out to be, he's not an out and out striker and his injury record speaks for itself. Not worth it.
Yeah he's not a stud like Giroud. :rolleyes: He's every bit as good as he's made out to be when he's fit. Not an out and out striker? If you're referring to the fact that he can play across the line then you're right. He absolutely is an out and out scorer when fit. Only a complete fool would try to deny that. Unfortunately he's rarely fit.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah he's not a stud like Giroud. :rolleyes: He's every bit as good as he's made out to be when he's fit. Not an out and out striker? If you're referring to the fact that he can play across the line then you're right. He absolutely is an out and out scorer when fit. Only a complete fool would try to deny that. Unfortunately he's rarely fit.

1. Why bring Giroud into this.

2. I mean I'm not sure if he can play as a number 9 on his own he usually plays with a partner or slightly wide.

3. You can go **** yourself if you want to continue being a condescending prick.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Would love to see Sturridge brought in. Great player when fit -- and worst comes to worst he could keep his teammates company in the training room when half the squad invariably ends up there by mid-November.

1. Why bring Giroud into this.

2. I mean I'm not sure if he can play as a number 9 on his own he usually plays with a partner or slightly wide.

3. You can go **** yourself if you want to continue being a condescending prick.

To be fair bringing Giroud to it sound logical when talking too you. You have been hating on all strikers bar Giroud over last 3 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom