• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Bonera

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.victorpredictor.com/visa.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.victorpredictor.com/visa.aspx</a>

Mostarac

Established Member
He is not great anymore. It says a bit about his season when he had problems playing regularly for a team like Parma earlier this season. Bonera has always been over-rated, and I am surprised that so many top-teams want such an ordinary player like him. Instead of developing into a top-defender, he has stagnated and is an ordinary player now.

blueeyes_74

Daniele Bonera, now he is playing
for Parma, but whats it

I heard what Marcello Lippi, was interested
to bring Bonera in to Italy national team for
the World Cup.

But to be pickt for Italy World Cup team, you have to
be good :wink:

But......a Italian player in Premier Leauge.......mmm
i dont think its good ide.

Lets see what happends :D

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Yep, Marcelo Lippy isnn't an idiot to bring crap defenders to the WC, especially considering it's Italy, the team know best for defending. So might be a good player.

Army of Me

Established Member
Totally off topic, but Mostarac, how's Cesare Bovo been getting on this season?

He looked quite good last year but I've only seen him once this year against Middlesbrough and he still looked the business.

Mostarac

Established Member
pha2er said:
Totally off topic, but Mostarac, how's Cesare Bovo been getting on this season?
He looked quite good last year but I've only seen him once this year against Middlesbrough and he still looked the business.

Bovo is a really talented and tough player, too bad that Spalletti has not used him more this season for Roma. But, when he has played for Roma, he has looked very solid. He is versatile(can play just about anywhere in defence), which is an advantage for him. Looks like Palermo(they already own 50% of him) want to buy 50%, and I expect him to develop even further at Palermo next season. They have developed excellent players such as Luca Toni, Barzagli, Grosso and Barone recently, so Bovo might be one to look out for in the future actually.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom