• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Literally useless. I’ve been campaigning for us to sell him for a while, he isn’t good at anything and he doesn’t even have the pace anymore.

Sell him to any team that offers more than £10m

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He plays the big games because of his graft and will to make an impact on the game. When he doesn't do that, he's a waste of space.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s got 12 months to go here, we can sell in the summer for £10-15m or give him a new deal

Hope we sell.

HBL

Established Member
If that strike went in yesterday it would’ve added an extra £5m to his value.

Devestated.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Great for Welbeck...he is a good link up player. I'm happy that one Arsenal player is going to represent England atleast. Hopefully he does us proud. It's hard to be interested in England matches when an Arsenal player doesn't represent them.

I always want them to do well though...not sure they have enough quality throughout the squad.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Danny Welbeck;

Won the league at Utd, scored against Real Madrid in the Bernabau, won the FA Cup, won the club world cup, played with Ronaldo, earns a good wage, almost has a 1 in 2 ratio for England, going to the World Cup!

This guy is literally living the dream all while not being able to control or kick a football properly/consistently and best attribute being 'runs alot'..

Fair play to him I suppose..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Danny Welbeck;

Won the league at Utd, scored against Real Madrid in the Bernabau, won the FA Cup, won the club world cup, played with Ronaldo, earns a good wage, almost has a 1 in 2 ratio for England, going to the World Cup!

This guy is literally living the dream all while not being able to control or kick a football properly/consistently and best attribute being 'runs alot'..

Fair play to him I suppose.
I'm mostly jealous at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom