• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You would think that'll be his last game for us. To be fair he strolled through the game before the injury and Gabriel does look a lot more comfortable next to him.

We can laugh about it but it would surprise nobody if Luiz and Elneny get new deals this summer.
Elneny have 1 year left so it's decision time and i prefer we sell

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
You would think that'll be his last game for us. To be fair he strolled through the game before the injury and Gabriel does look a lot more comfortable next to him.

We can laugh about it but it would surprise nobody if Luiz and Elneny get new deals this summer.

Luiz is actually a good player, Elneny is very average, but can be play some matches to provide Partey some fresh air. Willian on the right isn't bad at all too, in fact he is a above average player too (better than Pepe and arguably better than Saka as well).

mirrorstare

He was ok before the injury with the pass to Bellerin for the first goal and a danger on set pieces.

Was supposed to be a stop gap though, no need for more extensions

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If yesterday was indeed his last game for us, thank you for your efforts Mr. Luiz. He has always had a mistake in him, but overall, his commitment and leadership qualities can not be denied. Been a decent signing.

We probably shouldn't renew, but I wouldn't be devastated if he were given another year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
An absolute bumm of a defender. At no point in his career was he ever rated as a top defender. Even this season, where some here are rating him, the guy has made countless mistakes.

Absolute trash. Spent two seasons in midtable with his “leadership” and “experience”.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
An absolute bumm of a defender. At no point in his career was he ever rated as a top defender. Even this season, where some here are rating him, the guy has made countless mistakes.

Absolute trash. Spent two seasons in midtable with his “leadership” and “experience”.

Has been perfectly fine this season.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

He gets panned because of where he came from, his age, the fact he makes a howler every now and then.

He's been our best CB for pretty much his entire time here though.

Can't say I'm overly fussed about him leaving but he's done a good job for us overall. Plus he was a real leader, something we lacked.

7/10 sort of spell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom