• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: King David

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I thought he did well tonight, a few times Chelsea played an awkward and potentially dangerous cross and he took the ball with authority which I think gave the team confidence.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Quietly turning into a really good keeper. Yeah he's got a great defense in front of him but so do most good keepers because they're at good teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really won golden glove with limited efforts in some games like wolves for example he made important save to keep it at 0-0 but majority of games he done the minimum only maintain his focus 14 clean sheets in 28 games is incredible

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought he did well tonight, a few times Chelsea played an awkward and potentially dangerous cross and he took the ball with authority which I think gave the team confidence.

One of his standout strengths that always gets overlooked.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Weirdly, he hasn't actually won it.... Arsenal fans are being very premature (including me, who posted on the matchday thread earlier)

He now has 14 clean sheets. Pickford has 10 and theoretically with his five games to go would win if he got a clean sheet in every game going forward provided Raya didn't get any more.

Improbable, but still mathematically possible

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Weirdly, he hasn't actually won it.... Arsenal fans are being very premature (including me, who posted on the matchday thread earlier)

He now has 14 clean sheets. Pickford has 10 and theoretically with his five games to go would win if he got a clean sheet in every game going forward provided Raya didn't get any more.

Improbable, but still mathematically possible

Yeah I was just looking up Raya to see how many cleansheets he has and I saw a tweet about it.

It's almost over the line though.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Yeah I was just looking up Raya to see how many cleansheets he has and I saw a tweet about it.

It's almost over the line though.
Yeah. Dare I say it's almost a formality

@albakos is going to take away my superstitious tag at this rate. But this is what the boys are doing to me!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
One of his standout strengths that always gets overlooked.
If I'm not mistaken, he has the best percentage on claiming crosses in the box in the league, in spite of his smaller stature.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom