• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Trezeguet

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
im not sure when his contract runs out . i think it is fairly soon unless he signed a new one last summer . and Thierry has said that he would love to have Trez as a partner.

baccy_man

Established Member
i have just seen in another post that his contract runs out in 2005 so maybe they will cash in on him .

Jasper

Trez and Tiago would be most excellent summer signings.
Hope we do not sell anyone important though!

WHAFC

I'm sure he and a lot of other players would like to consider themselves as potential targets for Arsenal. I personally don't think we need him and doubt whether Arsène would want him.

Kyla

They don't really impress me together for France. But saying that they seem to love each other and if they can replicate an understanding at Arsenal, then the result could be pretty devastating. Mind you, is Trez is well suited to the Premiership?

But hey, what about Reyes?

WHAFC

Reyes is going to be the man next season, he and Henry will terrorise defences with their pace and skill. The rest of the premiership won;t know whats hit em.

Kyla

I think it i'll take a bit longer for Reyes to feel totally comfortable with this league tbh. Don't be expecting fireworks from the little spaniard yet!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True. But if we had him, we could move Reyes to the left, and be groomed to replace Pires.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Kyla said:
I think it i'll take a bit longer for Reyes to feel totally comfortable with this league tbh. Don't be expecting fireworks from the little spaniard yet!

i actually think that is what THIS year is for... he is playing a decent amount in the second half of the season to get himself acclimated with the Prem....

next year he will have a better understanding of Wengerball and with his team mates... seriously, him & Henry could be VERY dangerous together if their understanding for each other kicks up a notch

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Trezeguet would be an awesome signing. We're forever being linked with him and I hope one day one of these rumous will have some substance to them....not likely mind you.

arsenal4life

Wenger will not sign Trez or Kluivert
and he will never sign a target man who waits for a ball in the 18 yard box
he'll sign alike of Eto, Mido

n_henry

I love Trez, so these rumours make me :D

But I can't see it happening. We don't need him, and I certainly don't want Reyes to be sidelined...

kNiteMare

well, Wenger did buy jeffers for the 'fox in the box', another saying for target man or just doing tap in. So Wenger was in fact interested in those. Whether he still is is another matter though. Personally i doubt that will happen after Wenger got Reyes, even tho Reyes is different, i think he will be able to complemnent henry a lot better than those selfish strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom