• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

del Bosque back to Real?

Mark

Established Member
I just can't see why anyone would want to have anything to do with that club. They have great players - yes, but as a manager you just can't feel any kind of security there. There are many other more stable clubs that would be a better option, even if they don't have these so-called 'Galacticos'.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. Look at the number of managers they had in the lasst few years. del Bosque was fired after winning the league. I mean, come on, what's up with that?

baccy_man

Established Member
he should tell Real to get stuffed after the way they treated him . Perez seems to think that he can treat people like dirt .

Canuck

Established Member
I was very suprised to find that they'd let him go back then, foolish of them. He had the team in his pocket, the players mostley loved him. They had some bad luck in Champs League and he was out on his can. If I were him it'd take something special to lure me back there. Maybe if Perez promises to keep his mouth shut and stop being an A$$.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom