• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denilson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/45020/Barca_eye_raid_for_Gunners_samba_star.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/45 ... _star.aspx</a>

Another attempt to unsettle our dressing room? Denilson has struggled to win over the fans so the move could be an attractive out for him. I believe we'd miss him dearly but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

dpt49

Established Member
Re: Barca now tapping up Denilson?

sabret00the said:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/45020/Barca_eye_raid_for_Gunners_samba_star.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another attempt to unsettle our dressing room? Denilson has struggled to win over the fans so the move could be an attractive out for him. I believe we'd miss him dearly but I'm sure I'm in the minority.
I don't believe it is true, sounds like agent talk, trying to get his profile up. I know he's signed a new contract but he probably wants more first team football, if he does he won't get it at Barca.
They can only have him if they take, Almunia, Fabianski, Song, and Diaby with him and give us enough money for a decent GK and DM
:D

Feanor

Established Member

They wanted Cesc but they'll settle for Denilson? The very, very, extremely poor man's Cesc? They can have for a reasonable price, maybe Wenger will use the money to buy a decent GK...nah who are we kidding?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

He is far more usefull player then Diaby is,we must keep him he is a fine player

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

:lol: this is surely a joke? There are several superior players in their cantera alone. Anyway, shouldn't this be in the transfer rumours thread?

viper_001

Established Member

In La Liga, Denilson would be a far better player there than he is in England. In his preferred CM position (where he captained all the youth levels of Brazil) he would be able to do all the long range passes and outside the box volleys he wants. He reminds me a bit of Xabi Alonso sometimes, but playing for years in a position that was alien to him.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Long range passes? Volleys?

:lol:

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member

I saw this aswell on goal.com and tribalfootball(expel saliva). And theres not a single quote between them, even goal.com said that Denilson would "consider" going there but he hasn't said a word.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
I saw this aswell on goal.com and tribalfootball(expel saliva). And theres not a single quote between them, even goal.com said that Denilson would "consider" going there but he hasn't said a word.
What eles would you expect from them?

sabret00the

Established Member

The thing is, Barcalona have only gone after the cream of our crop for years. Surely if they're in for Denilson, it's because their knowledge of football that's won them various trophies including back to back La Liga and the Champions League as well as producing players like Messi and Iniesta is far superior the sceptics and doubters that grace this board and the terraces?

Denilson is the perfect stand in for Busquets and to a lesser extent can fill in for Xavi. He'd be a great squad acquisition for them and could work his way up with the right drilling.

Here he is vastly unappreciated by the fans and hasn't had a chance to show what he can do in this new system, but the preconceptions about him get in his way. It'd be a good move for him, but it's be disastrous for us. If we allowed Denilson to leave, we'd be put back further than when Henry left.

thegame24

Established Member

Jesus Christ, I had to return after seing this

sabre your still a ****ing ***** I see.

Klaus all of a sudden putting a silly ****ing hat on chamakh when he didnt want the guy at first now all of a sudden hes got a red hat. Remember our eduardo convo klaus? where is he now? exactly.

Almunia is still **** and he still plays for us, wenger I love you but you're a ****ing idiot.

People defending nasri because hes out of position, news flash so was hleb bar 6 months.

Koscielny is **** likewise Squillaci

"If we allowed Denilson to leave, we'd be put back further than when Henry left."

Seriously, **** off.

thegame24

Established Member

wtf is this? stars everywhere is this stars in their eyes?

Get rid of this ****, the forums getting worse as it goes on.

Sort other **** out like sabre and others posts turning new fans into *.

Lord Dula

Established Member

Thegame24 returns just like an ageing wrestler at wrestlemania!

Welcome back son

thegame24

Established Member

Lord Dula said:
Thegame24 returns just like an ageing wrestler at wrestlemania!

Welcome back son

And whatya gonna do when game a amania runs wild on you!!!! (tears shirt in fit of rage)

sorry but like hulk hogan this is only a one time thing, ill be back when everyone starts hating vermaelen, fabregas etc.

If you PM me though ill see it on email.

Dula you can be my bobby heenan keep me updtaed on the idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom