• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think this is a shrewd bit of business for the alleged price.

Suarez has the kind of technical ability our midfield has lacked the last couple of years.

I must be in the small minority of people that are excited by this transfer.

Me too. Its hard to find a decent player on loan, people have to take that into account. I think he'll be good for us anyway, I'm not fussed if we have to commit to buy in the summer of not.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think this is a shrewd bit of business for the alleged price.

Suarez has the kind of technical ability our midfield has lacked the last couple of years.

I must be in the small minority of people that are excited by this transfer.

He's technical but he's a ball-hog with no end product, not the type of player we need.

Let's just hope it's a loan with an option to buy.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That diamond we played vs Chelsea was great, we havent played one quite like that this season unless I stand corrected. vs Brighton it was quite flat and we didnt play an actual creator like Rambo's role was. The issue with Ramsey is he just isnt good technically enough for the role. Ramsey is the kind of player who suits a side who dominate games and he can be the difference when they are struggling to score (he will probably suit Juve). For us, we need a player who gets involved in carrying possession and holding the ball well. Tactically Suarez can work well for us.

Suarez can fill the tip of the diamond as well as coming off the left of it (he can play LM and CM), I think thats a good formation for us going forward vs the top sides. Unfortunately Bellerin's injury hampers it somewhat because he was meant to provide the width for us

Beast Incarnate

He's technical but he's a ball-hog with no end product, not the type of player we need.

Let's just hope it's a loan with an option to buy.

What are you basing that on? I have watched more videos of him than I care to admit to, and that's not the impression I get.

pikey2000

Its a fresh face at the very least, sometimes that can be enough of a spark over a short period of time to make a difference, as long as we aren't obligated to buy and we keep our powder dry for the summer when our wage bill won't be so prohibitive i'm all for it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its a fresh face at the very least, sometimes that can be enough of a spark over a short period of time to make a difference, as long as we aren't obligated to buy and we keep our powder dry for the summer when our wage bill won't be so prohibitive i'm all for it.

Even if we are obliged to buy, £18m is half of what we paid for Xhaka & Mustafi. I agree to have the option would be best but if we can only get him now by agreeing to buy in the summer then so be it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good to see the club wouldn't get bullied over that obligation to buy stuff.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We don't have the depth for deals like this to fall through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom