• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diego Flukelan

potterarsenal

i don't care what anyone says he threw his boot at that and was lucky to score also R.V.N AKA horseface hit the post from half a yard to score.9this was written at half time)

patrick42uk

Established Member
forlan lashes at the ball, he doesnt think, he just swings his oot at it. when they go in, it look goods. ronaldo looks good, but thats it, he's shocking. his passing is awful, his crossing is awful. all he does his is stepovers. he has the natural ability to dribble, but man utd have got along way to go before he is the complete player. Van nistelrooy is not half the player henry is, there shouldnt even be a debate as to who is better. henry scores as much as van nistelrooy, but creates far more. henry can change the game if the team is playing bad, rvn cant. and oh yeah, he is a selfish ****, forlan would score more if van nistelrooy didnt want all the glory so often. These are my conclusions from tonights game.

The Premier

Ah yes, but United with RVN and Forlan won their game today. Let's see what Arsenal, with the great Henry, do tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
forlan lashes at the ball, he doesnt think, he just swings his oot at it. when they go in, it look goods. ronaldo looks good, but thats it, he's shocking. his passing is awful, his crossing is awful. all he does his is stepovers. he has the natural ability to dribble, but man utd have got along way to go before he is the complete player. Van nistelrooy is not half the player henry is, there shouldnt even be a debate as to who is better. henry scores as much as van nistelrooy, but creates far more. henry can change the game if the team is playing bad, rvn cant. and oh yeah, he is a selfish c*nt, forlan would score more if van nistelrooy didnt want all the glory so often. These are my conclusions from tonights game.
Ronaldo is 18 and can claim a first team place, he is one for the future :) Forlan what more can he do he is scoring a footballer must swing his boot to score???when Henry can score 27 from 29 european matches compair please, but after this season dont think Arsenal will be playing in the CL for a few years.

DOls

patrick42uk said:
forlan lashes at the ball, he doesnt think, he just swings his oot at it. when they go in, it look goods. ronaldo looks good, but thats it, he's shocking. his passing is awful, his crossing is awful. all he does his is stepovers. he has the natural ability to dribble, but man utd have got along way to go before he is the complete player. Van nistelrooy is not half the player henry is, there shouldnt even be a debate as to who is better. henry scores as much as van nistelrooy, but creates far more. henry can change the game if the team is playing bad, rvn cant. and oh yeah, he is a selfish c*nt, forlan would score more if van nistelrooy didnt want all the glory so often. These are my conclusions from tonights game.

That's what I said too.
Manure plays like **** and scores nasty lucky goals.
Our game has a lot more quality, but for some reason
we are unable to win.
We should forget about manure though, cause we have
some games to win starting tomorrow.
We MUST win it, ugly or pretty.

barnone

That's what I said too.
Manure plays like **** and scores nasty lucky goals.
Our game has a lot more quality, but for some reason
we are unable to win.
We should forget about manure though, cause we have
some games to win starting tomorrow.
We MUST win it, ugly or pretty.[/quote]

Really? United played like ****? How does your game have alot more quality then, if you aren't winning (in CL I mean)

DOls

myth said:
Ugly or Pretty that is class ;D

Manure never does it pretty, so I don't know why
the grin.
And don't use words that you don't understand
the meaning of.
Come on your manager's Alex Ferguson...

DOls

Well, I already mentioned that football doesn't seem to be about
quality, because the only thing that matters is the final result.
We had a lot of shots on goal against Kiev and created a lot of
chances and corners, but at the that didn't count, did it.
So, if you understand the word "quality", you'll understand my point.

A

Anonymous

DOls said:
myth said:
Ugly or Pretty that is class ;D

Manure never does it pretty, so I don't know why
the grin.
And don't use words that you don't understand
the meaning of.
Come on your manager's Alex Ferguson...
so the last 8 EPL we won we played ugly football the Treble we played ugly football. LOL

DOls

you still don't get it

it's not my place to help you understand

do you enjoy the game of football or just being manure fan?

barnone

DOls said:
Well, I already mentioned that football doesn't seem to be about
quality, because the only thing that matters is the final result.
We had a lot of shots on goal against Kiev and created a lot of
chances and corners, but at the that didn't count, did it.
So, if you understand the word "quality", you'll understand my point.

I don't understand your point because you haven't made one. You said Arsenal have more quality in their games but don't seem to win. You didn't say "football doesn't seem to be about quality"

A

Anonymous

and the fast flowing ole football (that Wenger must have seen) from over the years that dont count.

jc8gooner

after this season dont think Arsenal will be playing in the CL for a few years.

I have evry confidence that we will claim a spot in the CL this season.
Apart from that, I don't really know what is going on in this argument? :idea: :?:

champs

jc8gooner said:
after this season dont think Arsenal will be playing in the CL for a few years.

I have evry confidence that we will claim a spot in the CL this season.
Apart from that, I don't really know what is going on in this argument? :idea: :?:

i can see arsenal being in the champions league next year, no doubt of that really, fat chance you will get anywhere in it though, theres more chance of leeds staying in the premiership (never gonna happen) :wink:

jc8gooner

Forlan's recent record has really surprised me. There is no doubt that he can shoot, but some of his passing is woeful. I would like to see him sustain such form though. I wouldn't say he has really been a success for what, 5 million?, yet. He must have only scored 10-15 golas for United in at least 50 games.

Taozhe

as for myth saying we wont be in CL for a few yrs ..... thats utter bullshit to claim since we are the most consistent side tied with manure to qualify for the CL all the time ;D

U just say that cos u r a thick headed idiot manc .

As for the other Manc fans .... this is not addressed to u so U need not defend urselves ;D

barnone

Taozhe said:
as for myth saying we wont be in CL for a few yrs ..... thats utter bullshit to claim since we are the most consistent side tied with manure to qualify for the CL all the time ;D

U just say that cos u r a thick headed idiot manc .

As for the other Manc fans .... this is not addressed to u so U need not defend urselves ;D

Very diplomatic of you Taozhe :D
Though I do think Myth was taking the piss on that CL comment.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom