• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

DIV 1 Playoffs

Aussie

Established Member
The Div 1 playoffs start today with

Crystal Palace V Sunderland

Ipswich V West Ham

Always great these games with lots on the line.

Who do you hope to see win?

West Ham so there is another team in London that is better than Sp**s. And Crystal Palace.

goonerling

i hope palace come up. ian dowie is quite fierce-looking and i like that. they deserve it just for the momentm they've built up since he went there.

Aussie

Established Member
Palace have put an amazing streak in. They started the season off with three wins i think then were lingering down the bottom. Now they are only a few games away from the premier league.

JazzG

Established Member
Would be funny seeing Mcarthy and Keane meet each other again if Sunderland go up ;)

arsenal99

Come on ipswich.I got to support them tommrow as i come from there.But Arsenal will always be me through and through.Good Luck Ipswich. :lol:

namliam

I want West ham to come up..amongst the four I can only see them having enough of a fan base to survive in the Premiership. Really tragic that they got relegated in the first place. Joe Cole, Lampard, Di Canio, Defoe, Ferdinand...they had a lot of great palyers there and I rather liked their attacking entertaining approach..

Aussie

Established Member
Final result

Palace 3

Neil Shipperley (52)
Danny Butterfield (64)
Andrew Johnson (87)

Sunderland 2

Marcus Stewart (pen 51)
Kevin Kyle (85)

Follow up game to be played on Monday night

50838471.jpg

Fans celerbrate with Andy Johnson after he scores the late winner.

Soler

Established Member
The Mini said:
I only know that I dont want Palace to go up. I have reasons of strange sorts for the others.

... why? There is nowt wrong with Crystal Palace! Ian Wright came from there, you know.

Soler

Established Member
Sunderland: "A mixture of Premiership reserves and other sides' cast-offs who have contrived to make the Stadium of Light a fortress again. As more or less everyone was up for sale last summer, McCarthy's team are based on the players who had no takers. The lowest scorers of the four teams in the play-offs, but defensively solid, especially at home."

Ipswich: "A club with an unparalleled tale of rapid decline, until Leeds topped them: from fifth in the Premiership to administration via relegation in 18 months. Shorn of their top earners and big buys, now rebuilding in the First Division."

Hahaha. :D

Aussie

Established Member
Crystal Palace have booked there place in the div 1 playoff final with a 5-4 penalty win over Sunderland after it was 4-4 on aggregate.

Palace substitute Darren Powell had headed home in the final minute of normal time to level the tie 4-4 on aggregate and force extra-time.

Palace substitute Darren Powell had headed home in the final minute of normal time to level the tie 4-4 on aggregate and force extra-time.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom