• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EA Fifa or Pro Evolution Soccer

Sammer

Established Member
Thought about getting one of these games for entertainment when travelling, but I have no clue, which one is better (has to work on a IBM T41 notebook; ATI Radeon 7500 32 MB).

I heard some bad comments about the EA Sport football games (e.g. UEFA, FIFA).

What can you guys tell me about it - which one is the one to get?

mccroix

despite, that it needs to work with youre notebook (no clue, PS2)
i would definetly get PES5...
i used to play fifa, but it is alway the same.
pro evo has a great gameplay and i'm still playing it since i bought it last year....

if you want a football game, pes5 is the one to get!!!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Dude, if its for your notebook....just stick with Football Manager 2005!

Although, I have played a bit of FIFA 2005 on my PC, and it seems pretty good and realistic. Never played the other, so wouldn't know anything about it, but I believe Pro Evolution Football 2005 is still yet to come out. So you'd need to get an older one if its for the PC.

Gurgen

Established Member
Get Pro Evo 4 or wait for 5 to come out, so much better and more realistic. Fifa is just a bag of ****e really, there are a few ways to succes in that game and once you figure them out (in about a week) it's no fun.

Aussie

Established Member
Pro Ev all the way. Havent played it on comp but its by far the better game on PS2. Just a joy to play.

Sammer

Established Member
I got the UEFA Euro 2004 for 5 Euros....it´s allright, as it is my first football game on PC, but I will definately go for PES4 now.

Cheers for the feedback !

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom