• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There is no balance when Eddie and Martinelli are playing together, the sample is big enough now to see that we are struggling in the attack. The rest of the team hasn't changed at all.

Individually, I would say they are both fine when playing next to different players, but the two of them take out a lot of creativity from the team.

Last 5 PL games we only won 2, so let's not pretend Eddie has something to do with us still being top

Eddie actually does have a lot to do with us being top. He scored the goals against Man United, Brighton, West Ham which moved us into to winning positions each time. That's 9 points he is directly involved in.

What Im saying is that teams have adapted their approach, close the spaces between their lines, and to man mark our attackers and double mark our wide players. Teams would go further and give more attention to our right side, leaving the left open and preventing the switch in play. Yes, Nketiah doesnt give us that extra option to stretch defensive lines out left, because he remains in central zones. But that isnt his problem alone, its actually Arteta's problem.

We have the players, both for tight spaces (Smith Rowe, Nelson and Jesus) as well as being able to further stretch play (Tierney). Arteta needs to adapt our setup to fix our issues.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I feel a bit for Eddie. There is so much pressure on him to play no miss football, because he is literally the only striker we have available right now. Its him or nothing.

He'll never be much more than what he is, an instinctive fox in the box goalscorer, like Ole was for United.

Hes a spree type player & hopefully he can start a new spree tonight !

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You reckon Dyche and Frank showed the tweet on the big screen ahead of our matches? :lol:
I'd like to think they did a deep dive of The Wire and pointed out that Marlo ended up largely anonymous, more of a cog in the machine than an iconic figure like Avon or Omar. Imagine that human smoking PSA Dyche doing a full character study in the team talk. :lol:

Buhry

Established Member

If eddie got that chance haaland got to make it 1-3 I doubt he'd even be able to control it fast enough to get a shot on target. We swap strikers today and we win easily even with us gifting them 2 goals.

Mudi

Nothing striker. But not his fault. Club was stupid enough to trust him and when we had the chance in Jan to correct the mistake, they were arrogant enough to trust in this clown.

Tell.

Where is the Eddie from the start of the season who had me believing he was pushing Jesus for a starting spot. He's scoring but his all round game is shocking right now.

TheDrunkenMaster

People are actually blaming him for a loss even though Gabriel and ramsdale cant Deal with their nerves and cost us again and again in big matches. I’m also not sure why tomiyasu started he’s been crap all season and should never start at fullback again. Guy might be a decent Centre back but a fullback he isn’t

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People are actually blaming him for a loss even though Gabriel and ramsdale cant Deal with their nerves and cost us again and again in big matches. I’m also not sure why tomiyasu started he’s been crap all season and should never start at fullback again. Guy might be a decent Centre back but a fullback he isn’t

None of this makes Nketiah’s game any better. 0 shots on target.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
His equal part selfishness and incompetence cost us the game today. Got many more awful words to say about him right now but won't say more than that.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This is the Nketiah thread, mate.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom