• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you consider yourself a Big Club, yet let a young player who has the potential to be AVERAGE, not even good but average, hold you to ransom then Nketiah happens.

Eddie Nketiah - a Very Poor Man's Balogun.
He is playing himself out of place. Arteta is not wenger, he is much closer to pep in mentality. He is not gonna accept average cause you young

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
7bu8me.jpg

It's funny because it's true about AM.

I still can't believe Eddie got arsenal player of month over the PL player of the month in Ødegaard.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Martinelli goes off form again, I would like to try Eddie on the left.

With the way we play I prefer a striker like Jesus/Trossard, think Arteta does too...feel with how we ask our wingers to play, he could to a good job out there too.

Pop Tart

Established Member
no doubt he has improved since last year but it is consistent goals we need from him. if does not score in next few games and we draw then people will be on his back. just how football works.

prefer trossard on the wing and gabi in the eddie role to jesus his back personally.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Eddie has done very well in the 3 months, scoring some important goals, and using his other attributes to help us stay top of the league. We are in a better position at the top, compared to when Jesus last played for us.

Phase one complete, and with Jesus coming back soon Eddie now moves into the second phase. That is spearheading our Europa League attack, and giving us fresh danger later on in league games.

NZgunner

It's nice that some people see Eddie's coming through the ranks as a reason to keep him on

I'd definitely like to see that loyalty rewarded with a new contract and shirt number

1025975736.jpg.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If it’s not due to injury then it’s very concerning that he’s not able to start with Jesus out. If that’s the case I’d rather keep Balogun (more rounded) and sell Eddie.

Harsh as it sounds there’s no point of keeping Eddie if we’re starting our backup winger over him and have a more talented striker coming back from loan.

Disclaimer: I actually like the kid, but it’s a cold world at this level. Jesus is kind of injury prone, his backup has to be better than your typical backup striker.

amigo

If it’s not due to injury then it’s very concerning that he’s not able to start with Jesus out. If that’s the case I’d rather keep Balogun (more rounded) and sell Eddie.

Harsh as it sounds there’s no point of keeping Eddie if we’re starting our backup winger over him and have a more talented striker coming back from loan.

Disclaimer: I actually like the kid, but it’s a cold world at this level. Jesus is kind of injury prone, his backup has to be better than your typical backup striker.
Balogun is unproven in the Premier league. I'd rather we keep all three and use them in the four competitions we'll be playing in. Trossard is a versatile forward he can play up top as well as a winger and did so for Brighton several times. In the Champions league we will need a big squad and there could be injuries. This year we have coped precisely because we had Eddie to come in at the right time. That's the whole point of backups.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I like him but just dont rate him at all. Clunky player, but hardworking. He does have the ability to on occasion be in the right place at the right time & score & I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up with a crucial goal or 2 between now & end of season.

A winner vs City would elevate him to cult hero status instantly.

Mudi

He lost his place to Trossard while he had the chance to cement himself as a second striker.

Yesterday he missed another sitter.

Also he had a similar chance in Everton as the goal of Saka. Saka could find the net with his weaker foot while Nketiah blasted it to the tribunes. If he would have scored that goal, the game in Everton would have been so differently.

He will be one on the list that once a good offer is on the table, he will be sold. £15m should be okay, hope Palace stay up and Paddy can have Lokonga and Nketiah for £30m 😶

Of at least one of the promoted teams may look for an EPL proven striker 🙃

amigo

I like him but just dont rate him at all. Clunky player, but hardworking. He does have the ability to on occasion be in the right place at the right time & score & I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up with a crucial goal or 2 between now & end of season.

A winner vs City would elevate him to cult hero status instantly.
Some people would still doubt I tell you such is the hate mentality.

Sparrahork

We play a very similar style to city. This season has evidenced you can have the best number 9 in the world but still be worse as a team unit when following said blueprint.

A player like trossard/jesus fits our style, hence our through runners have scored so many goals.

I like and rate Eddie, he is a very good number 9, trossard is just a better false number 9.

Buhry

Established Member

Good assist, awful miss for that one on one. Eddie often seems to just smash it when he needs to be composed. Just smashed it right at pickford, guy didn't even need to move his arms.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Balogun is unproven in the Premier league. I'd rather we keep all three and use them in the four competitions we'll be playing in. Trossard is a versatile forward he can play up top as well as a winger and did so for Brighton several times. In the Champions league we will need a big squad and there could be injuries. This year we have coped precisely because we had Eddie to come in at the right time. That's the whole point of backups.
The only reason I’d consider selling Eddie is because what Balogun is doing isn’t normal, further complicated as they have the same agent.

But with a new winger coming in summer and ESR still around then someone has to go I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's more than played his part in helping us win the FA cup in 2020 and possibly win the league in 2023, don't know why he is so disliked here especially when he came from the academy too and is still quite young.

He isn't a starter, nor does every player need to be a top quality one... sometimes you just need a solid sqaud player, which Eddie more than is.

Done his role very well here since he came into the first team.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom