• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

TinFish

Criticised him a lot last season especially when coming on for Aubameyang.

I do hope he can step it up this time. He's a good lad, would like him to do well personally.

Make or break for him though this season.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We are going to rely upon him this yr, needs to do well with his goal output or we will struggle imo. Hence why he is getting the big salary, there will be more expectations on him

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
We are going to rely upon him this yr, needs to do well with his goal output or we will struggle imo. Hence why he is getting the big salary, there will be more expectations on him
I am not worried at all. With him, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus and ESR we should be able to score and create enough goals throughout the season. Also Ode will hopefully add some goals and transplant Gabby will add at least 5 goals from set pieces.

Geofranco

Very lively game. He'll be a handful this season.
At least one of your kid is making you proud lol. Nketiah does look bigger and more athletic. Still not fully sold on him as a big talent, but def going to score some crucial goals this season for the team.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I am not worried at all. With him, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus and ESR we should be able to score and create enough goals throughout the season. Also Ode will hopefully add some goals and transplant Gabby will add at least 5 goals from set pieces.
My current feeling, which I hope is wrong, is ESR will have a lower goal output than last yr, whilst Martinelli, Saka and Ode will have similar numbers. Viera might chip in a few. Jesus will definitely add quite a few more goals relative to Laca. Eddie should improve his goal output but I still think we need another goal scorer.

Geofranco

My current feeling, which I hope is wrong, is ESR will have a lower goal output than last yr, whilst Martinelli, Saka and Ode will have similar numbers. Viera might chip in a few. Jesus will definitely add quite a few more goals relative to Laca. Eddie should improve his goal output but I still think we need another goal scorer.
I felt we needed another CM better than Xhaka, a backup RB better than Cedric and a CF with a different profile. Like if we could get a Giroud type that is more agile with better hold up play, that would be perfect. A lot of our current forwards are kinda similar. Doesn't have to be a great player, just someone technically competent with size.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's the player to watch this season. In two or three years he could be one of the top strikers in the league. His ability on the ball is just going from strength to strength who know what he could be at this stage .

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Eddie has been one of our best players this preseason. Last preseason he was really good too, but he didn’t really get a run in the PL team until late March. I don’t want us to make the same mistake; he needs to be a starter in August and he brings out the best in Jesus imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He has come along well these last few months, really impressed with his work done. The stage is set for him to show us what he is capable of this season. Let’s hope he stays fit so we can see this.

Vantastico

I'm not going to pretend I watched the whole match, but he looked electric in the highlights I've seen, utilizing his technique and left foot in the box.

I've seen some people argue we should start Eddie, and I wouldn't be against it. Let him and Martinelli compete for whoever's most in-form and deserving of the starting spot next to Jesus and Saka next season.

I feel like if Jesus and/or Saka get injured we're a bit thin in attack, though. Imagine Martinelli-Nketiah-Pepe starting with Reiss, ESR, Balogun, Viera and Marquinhos as the only back-ups. I'd feel more comfortable heading into the season if we can find a player to address how thin and inexperienced our attacking back-up options are, especially with the 5-subs rule. Wouldn't know what names to throw out, though.

BIoodBrother

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Its clear hes got it all smwhere but he hasnt found it yet and many players stay like that for their careers. A nice turn on the halfway line vs Evertons B11 and a goal vs Orlando dont change anything. His shots are being blocked a lot. At current state hes an impact sub at best.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
auba-laca.jpg

FYKHLQSXoAAbQzV

😍

REWB

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Its clear hes got it all smwhere but he hasnt found it yet and many players stay like that for their careers. A nice turn on the halfway line vs Evertons B11 and a goal vs Orlando dont change anything. His shots are being blocked a lot. At current state hes an impact sub at best.
He should be a sub IF we buy a winger. But if we dont...well I have to say im liking Eddie's play a whole lot more than Martenilli in the past 4 months. Eddie is improving, Martinelli not so much at all.

Saka-Jesus-Eddie

Might just be the way if we dont get a winger

Reactions: Xln

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The improvements are well clear he upgraded from box striker to all round modern striker no wonder Arteta wanted to keep he sees Eddie has the ability to evolve his game. Still at early stages but very good signs

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Was never the biggest fan of Eddie but he is seriously winning me over. Love his work ethic and seems like he has that bit between his teeth. Also, he's definitely bulked up and more explosive, which was something I always felt he was lacking.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom